I Have a Question

I am in shock. The person that told me they would ALWAYS love me....has left me. I was 1000% sure they wouldnt.

Only proves to me again and again that the only "Person" that has never left me is my God. Thank you

Aahh...I believed and let myself down. My bad. So much for being stupid whatever
Zavodila · M
Maybe it’s because of your misunderstanding of how percentages work.
MissFugger · F
[@1108911,Zavodila] lol maybe other things. But whatever. There is really no time to chase people that want to leave anyway. I am just shocked cause I had faith in what he said. Lol Anyway whatevers
taehyun · 18-21, F
You will never leave yourself ❤️ Always have faith in yourself!
MissFugger · F
[@4143,taehyun] thank you. Thats nice 🤗
DropTopDig · 90-99, M
I feel bad for you, have been there. I have a gf, but I don't trust her. One of these days I expect her to say goodbye.
MissFugger · F
[@1185254,DropTopDig] I feel bad for myself too cause I am an idiot and let myself down all by nyself. Its my fault that now I am shocked sigh
MissFugger · F
[@1185254,DropTopDig] well I hope she doesn't
DropTopDig · 90-99, M
[@537009,MissFugger] If she does I'm ready, even though I've been with her for 7 years. I'm sure you know how to see it coming.
Eclipsed · 36-40, M
This is so how life is. Life is determined to make us feel alone, vulnerable, and unloved.

I Have a Question
Health LGBT