I Have a Question

I'm not an overly pessimistic person, I consider myself a realist. I have an ingrained sense of mediocrity, never wanting to be below or be the one to outshine another. Dreamers dream and doers do, so do dreaming and watch your dreams come tr...
yeronlyman · 46-50, M
Dreamers can do too
:)
JustNik · 46-50, F
Maybe. I think when dreams step out into the real world, they lose some of their luster as most things do. But there's great joy to be had in touching them, creating them, exploring and adapting them. It makes up for the tarnish of reality. I think our dreams are who we are and the dreamer who does is most real. If that makes sense.
imLobo · M
It is always probable for a Dreamer to experience their dream come true, if they hold on to their dream and don't swap it out for yet another.

I Have a Question
Health LGBT

I'm not an overly pessimistic person, I consi... | I Have a Question | Similar Worlds