I Have a Question

Have you ever witnessed a crime? If so, what was it, and where did it occur?
DownTheStreet · 51-55, M
Bank robbery and assault
CereBellum · 46-50, F
Seriously???
Coppercoil · M
Lol does being the victim count? Armed robbery then.
CereBellum · 46-50, F
Yeah, I suppose. Sounds scary. Were you hurt?
Coppercoil · M
@CereBellum: not hurt.. also had to break up a fight between drunk lesbians.. one had the other in a head lock and pounding her girlfriend.
CereBellum · 46-50, F
I am seeing a commonality in these threads: drunks!
DownTheStreet · 51-55, M
Yep, the bank robbery I just sat there, the assault I helped stop
CereBellum · 46-50, F
So your a real hero?
DownTheStreet · 51-55, M
Ha ha no. Guy was beating on his girlfriend outside a bar because she apparently was making out with another guy. So me and friend tore them apart, the guy wouldn't stop, so we "restrained" him until police came. The GF was a mess, I think he broke her nose, she was drunk crying hurt sitting on the ground with her skirt up, it was a disaster
Selah ·
Yeah violences
dunpender · 80-89, M
Well as I was a law enforcement officer for many years the answer is yes
dunpender · 80-89, M
Many all involveday in illegal fishing in Scotland
dunpender · 80-89, M
Some fines amounted to half a million pounds, does that sound serious
CereBellum · 46-50, F
Just dosent sound like a terribly violent crime. Not that was part of my question though.
dunpender · 80-89, M
Lol no more like white collar crime though very occasionally some violence was involved. Never expevidenced violence myself I am glad to say
CereBellum · 46-50, F
Why not call 911. Could have more damage to the guy putting him in your truck.
Yes, I was driving to my office and just before entering the parking lot, I saw about 7 to 8 people with daggers chasing after a man who was trying to escape.. Poor guy panicked and entered the parking lot... They caught him, right in front of my car.. They did not kill him, but put him in a car and drove away... I was So so so scared.
CereBellum · 46-50, F
Being uneducated about Iran currently, thought things like that still happen occasionally?
@CereBellum: honestly!! Iran is one of the safest places in this World... Not that crimes never happen. They do, but law is well practiced and most people respect and try to stay away from crimes.
CereBellum · 46-50, F
Yeah, I figured it had to be a lot different from the 70's when Ayatollah Khomeini was the leader.
I saw a group of young people breaking into a rural convenience store that I lived across from. I had just got off of work and came home after going to the grocery store, put up the groceries and turned off the lights. Heard our dog barking and barking. Looked out the curtains and saw the bottom legs and white shoes of people walking behind the trailer that was being used to store animal foods. They were walking back and forth. Then they run towards the front of the store with a metal milk container and start banging on the window till they break it and run inside. I called the police but they were gone by the time they got there.
CereBellum · 46-50, F
Do you have protection, like in a gun? Did they ever catch that guy that was able to flee the police/FBI?
@CereBellum: I doubt if they caught them, it was a rural area and I'm sure they were well hidden within minutes. The police was at least 10 minutes too late to catch them. I didn't get a tag number because I didn't want to go over there around them, they were kids and no telling. But a gun wouldn't have done me any good on that because it wasn't my store and I have no right to protect it.
IAmOlivia · F
I saw a girl steal a candy bar and said nothing. Does that count?
IAmOlivia · F
@CereBellum: She was a friend. Emphasis on was. :(
CereBellum · 46-50, F
Am sure it had nothing to do with the [i]candy bar[/i] incident.?
IAmOlivia · F
It has everything to do with the candy bar incident. I am an honest person and I told her if she put it back we could be friends. She chose not to and I told her we are no longer friends.

I Have a Question
Health LGBT

Have you ever witnessed a crime? If so, what was i... | I Have a Question | Similar Worlds