I Have a Question

Why are we here? Where do we come from? Where do we go from here? What's the point in our existence if the creator doesn't need us? Why were we created? How can someone as in God, just always exist? Where does time start from? What was there before that? And what comes after? If we go to heaven and hell after death, what comes after eternity? How are we not bored of it all? How did the universe come into existence?
2
|
Laughman · 41-45, M
Honestly I wouldn't waste too much of your life looking for answers or you will miss out on life. I gave religion away a long time ago because it just didn't seem logical. Plus if you try and actually comprehend the idea of an infinite universe, it can rattle your brain:)
Pfuzylogic · 56-60, M
It seems that you are searching for an author of Cration or you are being facetious.
Weird · 22-25, M
Very good and thoughtful questions
xixgun · M
Actually that's 12 questions. Having violated the topic line ("I Have A Question"), you must pay all other users on the site a fine of $250 USD.
OlderDude · 56-60, M
Ahhh, the very questions I asked and still do once in a while. As well as what is our universe in? What was occupying the space prior to the universe? What's it expanding into? How could everything pop out of a singularity? How can a black hole have infinite density, if that's the case, would it not be of infinite size and consume everything?
Tastyfrzz · 56-60, M
So, you have come to a very important juncture in your understanding of God and the Universe as well as yourself. Now, toss in the fact that all matter is nothing but concentrated energy and what is the most likely conclusion? [youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQgfaB3S1c]

I Have a Question
Categories: Health, LGBT

Why are we here? Where do we come from? Where do w... | I Have a Question | Similar Worlds