I Love To Surprise People

In February 2019, a man entered an abandoned house in Houston, TX to smoke marijuana.

Inside, he found a female tiger in a flimsy cage, apparently also abandoned.

The would-be toker called police and had a bit of a struggle to convince them he really had found a tiger, but he convinced them to go look, and they found a tiger, too.

The tiger was 'friendly' and was transported to a shelter for exotic pets.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv03irV6hiQ]
7
|
Edited: 1 week ago
StellasXOF · 36-40
Oh word
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
[@209334,StellasXOF] At least. The guy in the video is right. "People are crazy these days."
StellasXOF · 36-40
[@663519,Mamapolo2016] im glad he saved her
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
[@209334,StellasXOF] Me too.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
I feel sorry for the tiger. So many people buy exotic animals on whims. They like the novelty. I know only a few people personally who have the knowledge, skills, and commitment to successfully raise healthy, happy animals. So many animals are abused and die needlessly. Why? Stupid people. I wish these offenders would be caged and treated the same way. They cannot feel. They cannot understand. Perhaps that is why. Thank you for your postings.
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
[@412752,PoetryNEmotion] Most people self-centered enough to want enormous exotic cats or bears don't ever stop to consider the needs of the animal, and then when the novelty wears off, the animal suffers even more.
Piper · 61-69, F
It's so damn sad, how often something like this happens. I [i]despise[/i] the exotic animal trade. 😠

Good on that guy, for having the guts to alert the police about his find. At least the tiger has a chance for a better life, now.
Barefooter25 · 41-45, M
Down here in Florida, many of these morons buy exotic pets, like Burmese pythons. When they get huge, they are clueless on what to do and dump them in the Everglades. This has been going on for years and now we have hunters capturing these snakes because they are endangering the native wildlife there. 😡
SmartKat · 56-60, F
People who f—- with animals enrage me.

I Love To Surprise People

In February 2019, a man entered an abandoned house... | I Love To Surprise People | Similar Worlds