I Hate Awkward Situations

Sooo..I arrived at a place, with my friend from my previous work..he introduced me to his family and the night was enjoyable..until he got a call couple of hours before closing time..he had to leave..his family also left 30mins later..and my plan was to finish my drink and leave...but the usual with me and my bold appearance tends to attract sometimes good or unwanted attention..a group of girls insisted I joined there table after I said no a few times..eventually got me over..after talking, and trying to add me on Facebook..they asked I joined them in the next place..I am hesitant..to push myself out the scene..I headed to the bathroom to fix my makeup..thinking they'd leave eventually..but they waited outside and kept insisting I joined..the place was the next street..so I just went with it...like I had a choice??..I sat with a drink...they asked if I wanted to come to the bathroom with them..I was sort of like "Not really!" Lolz...but when I went to fix my mascara and eyeshadow..one came in..she started talking about breast size, and what size I was planning on getting with augmentation...I found already kinda awkward..then she took her top off..and she said "touch them if you want..I don't mind?"..and I just didn't respond..in till she took my wrist and placed my hand on her breast...is that not just plain wrong???...then her friend came in..wanted a photograph with me..I tried to stay cool..then she pulled the front of her trousers down..and asked me if she suited her bikini wax?..I was like??...is this normal??..then she started asking her friends...that was time for me to leave!!..her friend started showing off her new thong from Victoria secrets...I just said...I need to leave!!!!...AWKWARD!!!!!
PTCdresser57 · 61-69, M
Not the way most girls act...you being trans ...really wrong for you.
All2livefor · 26-30, T
[@27773,PTCdresser57] wrong for anyone really
PTCdresser57 · 61-69, M
Very true
LUVELACE · T
So wrong at so many levels,and why do girls assume just because your trans that that behaviour is acceptable
Montanaman · M
Oh come on, you had to love it?
🤔🤗💕
All2livefor · 26-30, T
[@701855,Montanaman] I'd call it, what nobody really sees it as..harassment..to actually make me touch her..or to actually pull her trousers down on front of me!..Not cool!!
Montanaman · M
[@403402,All2livefor] I can see that 👍😔
LUVELACE · T
Not the way one would expect ladies to behave regardless of where they were,
ninalanyon · 61-69, T
That's really strange behaviour! Well done for not losing your temper.
Elegy · 41-45
It was inconsiderate and clearly fun at your expense by at least a couple.
Were they really young, or later in the evening and after several drinks?
calicuz · 51-55, M
Very awkward for what are basically still strangers.
grayhalo · 41-45, M
This kind of flew past awkward right into sexual harassment.

I Hate Awkward Situations