I Don't Get It

Did you guy's hear about the girl that was sent home from school. Because she had dreadlocks in her hair. They only sent her home because she was white. Her friend she has dreadlocks also. But she is a black girl. I just don't understand th...
26-30
WelshLovely · 41-45, F
Have you seen the pictures of her?
Darkrose02 · 26-30
Makes me wonder if she had to shave her head. Her dad said it would take a year to get those out of her hair
WelshLovely · 41-45, F
@Darkrose02: Makes me wonder why he had them put in to begin with and if it was more about publicity and making money than his daughter.
Darkrose02 · 26-30
@Sucklemegood: pretty sure she is spoiled and gets what ever she wants
dunpender · 80-89, M
It is called political correctness run riot
AvGeek · 26-30, M
Well, politically correct would be the black girl sent home because of her dreads, right? Smh. I don't understand this world anymore either.
Haydon23 · 41-45, M
They weren't dreads, they were braids and looked ridiculous, nothing to do with her Jamaican friend.
When are these people going to realise that rules are in place at school and are to be abided by?
More than likely got paid enough money by the papers to afford the £140 it cost to get 5 mins of 'fame'.
Greenbare · 70-79, M
There is major anti-white racism almost everywhere you go in America these days.

I Don't Get It
Updated: 1 yr ago
Beliefs Health

Did you guy's hear about the girl that was se... | I Don't Get It | Similar Worlds