I Like a Good Joke

A guy dies and is sent to hell. Satan meets him, shows him doors to three rooms, and says he must choose one to spend eternity in. In the first room, people are standing in dirt up to their necks. The guy says, ‘No, let me see the next room.’ In the ...
+ 4 6 replies 40 views Sep 11, 2019 |
Nashonor · 31-35, M
Haha, coffee break is over
Nashonor · 31-35, M
Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources Officer asks a young engineer fresh out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology,

"And what starting salary are you looking for?"

The engineer replies, "In the region of $125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package."

The interviewer inquires, "Well, what would you say to a package of five weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and on top, a company car leased every two years, say, a red Corvette?"

The engineer sits up straight and says, "Wow! Are you kidding?"

The interviewer replies, "Yeah, but you started it."
suchaslife · F
[@518819,veeshalgreek] hahaha...good one
Very funny lol
jlsdjfhasdljfhasdfa · 36-40, M
[@518819,veeshalgreek] Lmao good one.
suchaslife · F
[@1001930,Peacefather] Thanks lol
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/61/02/74/HoraceGreenley-FskB5jDb95TISx0.jpg]

I Like a Good Joke
Hobbies Jokes and Riddles

A guy dies and is sent to hell. Satan meets him, s... | I Like a Good Joke | Similar Worlds