I Love Films That Make Me Think About Life

I’m curious. I live in the US and for the past 3 years I’ve heard a lot of bizarre looking humans scream they fear for their lives... So I watched a documentary to compare and contrast our society today in the US to the European society between the 1930s and 1940s.

In the end I realized how much we have advanced and civilized and I slept calmly that night. And then laughed knowing the delusional will just waste their life fighting their own delusion while normal people progress in life, laugh, and look down on them.

Platoscave · F
The US is causing a great deal of harm in the world and many of us in the USA know it...so there is that insanity feeling you perceive. It is really there. We also think even the "good" will suffer. Animals and ecosystems will suffer. The damage will take down all regardless. So the damage must stop.

A group for all those who see a movie they like, know why and really want to share and have others feel the same as they did, films that make you feel, happy, sad angry or pumped just share!
Movies and TV