I Am Upset

Will start to need to use VPN next week. Also need to delete posts/ accounts and open new ones this weekend. Internet censorship is coming to my city. No more bad news truth possible as the neighbouring bully won't allow.

Plan to leave in a few years. Flight is not possible these days due to the virus, but even if it s possible, we don't have enough money to leave and sustain for a living in case we can't find jobs elsewhere. Hope we will be safe by then.

If you see us elsewhere, please don't assume all Asians are ccp, the largest group of evil bully we hate most, and which invades us and forces us to leave our own place.

What a joke the UK has made to the 7 million human beings here. 50 years unchanged? People don't just age and die and fade away, there are always younger and younger generations coming to this world growing up here. Not to say, it s not even half way of the 50 years now.
2
|
Edited: 1 week ago
What country is that???
Sssslm · 31-35, F
[@30751,RadiantRuby] hong kong
[@334582,Sssslm] I'm sorry, stay safe. Do what ever is required because you can get a Visa and leave
Cierzo · 46-50, M
You mean you could get in trouble because of some things you have written here? That is really awful.

Just choose carefully which country you plan to leave to. The free west is a myth, and it is getting worse.
[@16207,Cierzo] i hope this person is safe tbh this morning everything changed for the worst
:( im so sorry! I just woke up to all the articles!!! Please stay safe

I Am Upset
Categories: Emotional Health, Health

Will start to need to use VPN next week. Also need... | I Am Upset | Similar Worlds