How Many Languages Can You Curse In?

I am learning new curse words by watching these Scam-Baiter videos where the scam baiters will take about 20-30 minutes of the scammer’s time before letting them know they know he is a scammer, then the cussing starts. One scam baiter has taken Hindi lessons and knows how to curse and to reply back in Hindi. That really makes them angry.
English, German and Spanish
[@1141547,Lilym] I wouldn't curse you. Lol
Lilymoon · F
[@573519,Valdaine] I just think a German curse word might sound funny. 😆
[@1141547,Lilym] everything in German sounds like a curse word. They even make "I love you" (Ich Leibe dich) sound vulgar!
nedkelly · M
English and Australian
[@5946,nedkelly] Aussies don’t hold back do they?
nedkelly · M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] Not a chance in hell, just part of our nature
eyeno · M
As for me, I don't curse or swear.
[@1150425,eyeno] I respect those hackers so much when they do that. The most talented ones can change their voice to a little old lady or a southern gentlemen or some other voice all the while downloading the info off of the scammer’s computer and then destroying their files and locking their computers. The cursing starts after the scammer figures out they can’t get into their own files. Many of those files contain thousands of scam victims information. One of the scam-baiters even sends glitter bombs with cameras inside of packages to the homes of those who are participating in a scam and relaying money to a master-scammer.
eyeno · M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] hehe.., i think we've been watching the same youtube videos.
Makes one feel good knowing they're doing good for all.
[@1150425,eyeno] Yeah I’ve been watching a lot of them for the past couple of weeks. There’s a woman who has made many of the videos. She seems very ordinary until she changes her voice and asks so many questions to extend the time of the phone call. Then sometimes she starts singing and goes into an operatic-type scream that has them cursing her. 😆😂🤣....she got 10 scam calls in one day by different scammers and played with most of them. You can hear shouting in the background of calls because so many people have caught onto these scammers that they are arguing with them or calling them names.
RogueLoner · M
Two. English and Slovak. I seldom curse in either. The Slovak swear words are funny as 'peklo'. People look at you like...WHAAaaat??
mrlopez · 26-30, M
3. English, spanish and portuguese
[@1161949,mrlopez] Oi!
FeetAreFantastic · 41-45, MVIP
Only English and Dutch
HootyTheNightOwl · 36-40
English and Dutch... 😱 😇
BluntSm0ker · 26-30, M
5 languages.
sciguy18 · M
I’ve seen those scam-baiting videos. My favorites are when the guy deletes the scammer’s files. That’s when the cursing really starts...
Lilymoon · F
merde baise putain!!

I Want to Know
Community Want to Know