I Have Realized

So many things in this terrifying yet beautiful world are violent, but not all of it comes from the hands of humans
Think about natural disasters, tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes and the like, think about diseases like cancer and AIDS and everything else that take a life and savagely tear it apart
Violence isn't just about what people do, violence is everywhere, and it takes and it takes and takes and takes
2
|
taehyun · 18-21, F
very true
I like what you say...

I'm not sure about what I'm going to say, but sometimes I feel that whatever human does, has an impact on the universe.. the more violence and negativity in our thoughts and action, the heavier load of darkness on nature and on our planet causing all the natural disaster like Earthquike, eruption of volcanos, ets.
Syktur · 22-25, M
[@1067,Soossie] You could be right. Who knows? This universe is such a mystery, all we can do is hope the good outweighs the bad one day and do well for ourselves in our lives, keeping a positive mind and do good deeds for those who are less fortunate, loving our family and friends, etc. We just gotta be good x
[@434455,Syktur]

Amen to that.... I, truly, agree..

I Have Realized
For people who have just realized something.....

So many things in this terrifying yet beautiful wo... | I Have Realized | Similar Worlds