I Love My Dad

He's been there since the day we were born. There's times we butt heads and get on each others nerves but I love my daddy. He's funny, talks smack and has a great sense of humor. Lol. We love him for that I can't imagine my life w...
See More ยป
10
|
It's hard watching him get older and start struggling with things that never used to be a problem to him
46-50, MVIP
4
|
Happy birffday to this old man! (also this was his reaction when I told him he had to pay for the bill) ๐Ÿ˜‚
13
|
I never talked much to my dad about anything, but I liked to sit and cuddle next to him. He never judged me, he did teach me right from wrong, he always put us first. He was also depressed, but it never stopped him from caring for us. If anything, he...
See More ยป
6
|
since the crash that changed our lives, my dad has done everything he could to make sure we lived happily. he dose overtime alot but still makes sure he has time for me and mum. right after the crash he quit his old job to stay with me and mum to hel...
See More ยป
16
|
This is kinda hard to write. Anyone whose talked to me for a little bit on here will know that my father is an alcoholic and has been for a long time. He was a problem drinker in his 30s, and after he got stuck working under an abusive narcissist at...
See More ยป
14
|
Happy fathers day. I am super close with my dad, he has raised me all by himself since I was born. We are best friends and I love how supportive he is of me and my ambitions. I'm treating him today ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜โค
9
|
Just want to say Happy Father's day to my dad. He is always there for me and I know without a doubt that he loves me. I love you too daddy :)
3
|
"A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way." - Unknown
11
|
I don't care if it's uncool, weird, childish. My Daddy (I still call him that) is my superhero and I don't care who knows it.
6
|
He has been working away the last few months but came home a week early ๐Ÿ’–
13
|
I love my dad so much.We don't talk too much but still we love each other.Sometimes he cooked many kind of food for me. And he is my hero. After my mother I love him most..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
5
|
He is seriously one of my best friends. Staying with him for the next few days โค
35
|
Just thought I would write about the greatest man in my life my dad this man 31 years ago decided to take on a divorced woman and her autistic son when he had no reason 2 he had a good job was still living at home going out with his buddies and havin...
See More ยป
31-35, MVIP
7
|
My Dad is my rock! He inspires me, he simplifies arguments for me, and he supports me. I've got the best Dad of them all!
9
|
My dad has just told me that he will buy any dress I like if I get all the grades I need in my exams ๐Ÿ™‚ My last exam is on Wednesday, but he has only told me now because he did not want to distract me from my revision. I love my daddy ๐Ÿ˜Œ
8
|
My dad is the nicest, most hardworking person ever. He's owned his own construction business for as long as I can remember. When I was in grade school I remember being so proud of him and even handing out his business cards to my classmates beca...
See More ยป
6
|
I'm the girl that gets made fun of for still calling my father "Daddy" at 14. I don't mind it too much. My dad is aging quickly (and not well), so I try my best to be as good as possible to him while he's still here.
2
|
It's been me and my dad for as long as I can remember. He's raised me, taken care of me, and always been there for me <3
17
|
Had such a awesome time at my dads birthday party ๐Ÿ˜„ sad thing he had to fly back to chicago but i hope to see him soon again ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ฅ but yea this is my dad โ˜บ
21
|

I Love My Dad
Categories: Fatherhood, Parenting and Family

I Love My Dad | Similar Worlds