I Found My Soulmate

So recently things have still been going pretty good with me and my soulmate but now there's one obstacle...her boyfriend, I already knew she had a boyfriend from my first post but the problem is that recently I asked her if she would like to go...
0
|
I'm somewhat new to this whole soulmate journey as I've just met mine a little over 3 months ago. From the moment we introduced ourselves I felt something I've never really felt inside and we clicked instantly. the first time we sat do...
1
|
He is a part of me, I carry him with me always.
4
|
I feel we are soulmates or maybe twin flames either way he is what my soul and my heart needs to be whole. I have never felt connected to anyone the way I feel to him. I only hope that I will make him as happy as he makes me.
5
|
A little over 7 months I found her They’ve been the happiest days of my life Even if we’re 3300 miles apart, my love has never wavered once And the 2 weeks we spent together were the happiest I’ve ever been in my life She makes me a better person, gi...
14
|
Four years ago today I found you:) I've been blessed to have my little slice of heaven on earth when I'm wrapped up in your arms... I can't wait to kiss your lips again, cuddle you, and fall asleep knowing I'm right where I'm...
7
|
I did find my soulmate... and I'm so blessed... more than words can explain! But I'm lost right now... as he begins his journey back to the other side of the planet... I can't hold back the tears. 💔
4
|
i found my soulmate and i am only twenty three years old i feel the relationship was supposed to happen i never had that kind of relationship before but its pure bliss <3
7
|
Do you believe you have a soulmate?
4
|
If I am the male witch, I loved her long before! I always stand secretly but strongly behind her. I no longer seek love, for I am married! #closedheart
4
|
~I've been absent from SW for a while now, but today is a special day for me, and it brings me back here to write this post (something I began doing on this day a couple of years ago while on EP)~ Three years ago today I found you:)... when the...
11
|
Yup problem is, how do I make it stop from haunting me? 😱👻😫😂
7
|
Part II. Watching her slip away. So there I was, the girl of my dreams right beside me. We were both head over heels in love with each other and nothing else mattered. I had never felt this kind of love in any of my other relationships. Maybe because...
8
|
Part I. Found her. It's kinda long. But I want to say it. The reason I'm constantly at battle with myself. The reason I don't let people get close anymore. The reason I can't love anymore. I found her 16 years ago, when I was just...
6
|
We met while working together, it was "WOW" at first sight. I was so intimidated at first that I stuttered when I talked to him! Falling in love with him was as easy as it was terrifying. I had sworn off men when I first met him, because I ...
6
|
I thought I did. But I guess you're right. A soulmate would not extinguish the light and leave me in darkness. I have stopped sending him songs like this
2
|
The gift. It was ordinary looking enough when it arrived through the letter box. Hand written, addressed to her. A card from one of her old colleagues she assumed, placing it next to her other cards leaning against the vase of flowers her mother had...
4
|
Two years ago today I found him:) I am blessed to be experiencing a love beyond anything I could of imagined. I dreamed of it, but didn't know that it was actually possible... my heart is full of him. Happy soul anniversary my love:) You mea...
14
|

I Found My Soulmate
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Found My Soulmate | Similar Worlds