I Miss You More Than You Will Ever Know

I still miss you! Time is not making it easier. I don't even know why today feels so bad, why I woke up with you at the front of my mind. It's not an anniversary of anything. Maybe it's because it's a sunny Friday, we did have som...
10
|
As I age I am reminding myself of my grandmother, who passed away in 2011. The way I look and the way I sound, reminds me of her, and I remember her all the more like she will always be a part of me. And I can't help but smile.
7
|
Missing someone is one of the worst feelings I have personally experienced. I have missed people who once cared, I have missed people who have less time for me and worst of all I have missed someone in my lifetime who wasn't even there in the be...
4
|
I really do.
3
|
This..
2
|
Yes, I miss you so much. More than you ever will. You were my role model, my inspiration. I respect you immensely. I will never know what you thought of me or if I ever made an even small impression in your life. That's alright. Destiny pulled u...
8
|
the not knowing , when a friend tels you she as cancer . and will get back to you ? this was months ago . only a web site for me to contact . thanks for the laughts LOVE ALWAYS ,HUN XXXXXX
6
|
and he does not even know I'm bi or that I greatly like him
0
|
How long will I love you? As long as stars are above you And longer, if I can. How long will I need you? As long as the seasons need to Follow their plan. How long will I be with you? As long as the sea is bound to Wash upon the sand. How long wil...
0
|
Just a rant(I'm not doing so good today) It's definitely better at times but I am not doing so well today. I hate that I am this age and I feel like I'm 15. I can not believe I still have tears over this. Every day it's bad. May...
0
|
The last time that I was with you I wish I would have known. I would have said I love you, and would have stayed longer. If I only had more time, the day you passed away, I'd give you one last hug so tight and see your great big smile. I'd...
1
|
Jake, It's been a while. And for some ungodly reason, I don't feel you anymore. It's been very tough and I sometimes feel numb at how lonely and dark I feel. I tried to hear your last voicemail, but I lost my charger to my old phone. ...
0
|
Mother.... It's been nine years since you made the choice to end it all. I find that I miss you more than you'll ever know. More than I thought I would. Its not only that I miss my mother - I miss the person behind th...
0
|

I Miss You More Than You Will Ever Know
Categories: Crushes and Obsessions, Dating and Relationships

I Miss You More Than You Will Ever Know | Similar Worlds