I Value Friendships

It has been such a long time since I've been on this site! This brings back memories.. Not sure if any of the people I used to interact with are still around,but I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone that is ☺️
5
|
Hey!! My name is rizka and im from indonesia. Im a new user and i would like to make new friend. Message me if you are interested in making new friend over the world! :) cheers!
1
|
So i try to talk with people and just because i don't read the profile they block me lol i don't read the profilea but i read the posts i don't say hi just in random, and im not a fake profile to
1
|
I was very limited here before and now open to make new interactions. I am interested to talk with wise and respectful people. Don't hesitate to inbox me :)
2
|
You cannot depend on others for happiness. Doing so will forever leave you disappointed and regretful. All the pleasures of having company will remain in your memories. But do you take the memory with you when you're gone? This is why I push Ppl...
3
|
I really value friendships. Treasures and cherish it. But what I hate about friendships is when your friend breaks your trust and didn't realized that he/she is making you go far away from him/her. But I love them despite of that. Ugh. this is g...
0
|
When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 Beers. A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him.When the class began, he pi...
0
|
Worried About My Best Friend... It's been a while now since I last heard from him. Last time was last Thursday. He is my best friend on EP and we're like family now. But he has an illness and he is in a wheelchair. H...
0
|
Friendship Saved My Life... There has been many times where I wished that I could end my life. I didn't like my parents and my friends were drifting away. But then I got to a new school and I got new friends. But I was s...
0
|

I Value Friendships
Categories: Friendship, Health

I Value Friendships | Similar Worlds