I Love Making People Happy

A smile can be infectious! It's the kind of infection I'd like to spread!
13
|
I used to know a 97 year old woman, she died last year God test her soul, and in the winter when it was cold I would always wear loads of layers of clothes (shirts on top of t shirts, multiple pullovers and hoodies etc) and I remember once I was taki...
6
|
I Love This. I Love seeing other people happy. It makes my heart smile... if that even makes any sense at all. Even if they did me wrong. I pray happiness upon everyone... I simply Love making people happy. I love seeing them smile or laugh ...
5
|
If you had $100,000 to give away to any cause, which cause would you choose?
5
|
I always try my best to make those beautiful souls happy, who gives me a place in their heart. When I do that, I feel so grateful and lively. Less negativities and more positivity, power to the life.
4
|
Hello, if anyone needs advice or someone to talk to, because of emotional problem. You can pm me ☺️
3
|
I really enjoy going out of my way to make someone happy. It doesn't always have to be big gestures like beautiful gifts and such. All the little things, every day things. And it's funny, because I'm not a people-pleaser in the slighte...
5
|
Dear sweet people of this beautiful Island. I am like the moon, I shine so brightly, all of you my precious ones, you are the stars you shine too, along with me, beside with me. Together we are and form the beautiful night which precedes a beautiful...
2
|
Happiness is such a sweet thing to be involved in for someone you love. My father is a strong influence on me, and I value sight of him happy.
6
|
There's one person in my life, who's happiness motivates me to be the best person I can day after day. I love making her happy because it carries over to me.
0
|
And this makes us happy and flirty and......
19
|
The Difference Between Give and Take... My need for people I care about to be happy consumes me! It is an involuntary compulsion that gets magnified exponentially when I am the cause of their unhappiness... I don't notice till I have run out o...
3
|
What are some ways you make people happy?
1
|
You are all very special people in your own little way. Unique and perfect, just the way you are 😘 Crystal 💋
36-40, C
9
|
I like making people happy...sometimes I have to be miss meany pants...but...I like to see people smile and know I put that smile there.
11
|
Nothing is better than making someone laugh or brightening someones day because i know that i am a good person and that everyone deserves to be happy no matter what uve done
5
|
Gives a sense of inner peace to see others pleased; especially those you do not know.
3
|
I used to be really good giving advice and helping people with problems, and had patience to find the ones who needed it
3
|
But for most people, I won't sacrifice my happiness for theirs
5
|
I try to compliment people I'm around at least once a day. People need to know they're appreciated and special. This world is so critical we need to be more aware of our words and actions :)
11
|

I Love Making People Happy
Categories: Health

I Love Making People Happy | Similar Worlds