I Love Being In the Woods

I Love Being In the Woods
16
|
I Love Being In the Woods
White acacias are in bloom. 😵🥴
4
|
I Love Being In the Woods
It always surprises me how horrible my mobile came is. 😒 He wasn't even that far away from me.
6
|
I Love Being In the Woods
I met a rather unruffled roe deer today. She let me come very close to her and even lifted her head and stared directly at me. 🤔 I was wending my way through a narrow forest path when suddenly I saw a monochromatic mass ahead of me. Disgruntled, I th...
5
|
I Love Being In the Woods
Just a common stroll in the woods with a company of finches, titmice, nuthatches, woodpeckers and black hawks.. 😐️
5
|
I Love Being In the Woods
This week I started going to woods to make some drawings. Yesterday I was drawing trees when a squirrel climbed one of them. ❤️ I don't think there was anything that made me as happy as that moment lately.
2
|
I Love Being In the Woods
When I went down to the wood today, jostling for position each bluebell bobbed and danced at play no sign of inhibition carpeting each side of the well trod path gift-wrapping my meander they seem to mingle, chat and laugh at the passing philander...
10
|
I Love Being In the Woods
These caught my interest today, at least long enough for a pic.
24
|
I Love Being In the Woods
Peaceful time in the woods .. Next time won't take the phone with me though lol
4
|
I Love Being In the Woods
My best friend lives away and we met up for the first time since December last night. We went for a cute little sunset walk through the woods and had a long catch up and our usual deep conversations, it was such a peacful night <3😊🌲
21
|
I Love Being In the Woods
I never met so many people in the woods before. Mushroom pickers, mushroom pickers everywhere. 🗣
6
|
I Love Being In the Woods
How I go to the woods Ordinarily, I go to the woods alone, with not a single friend, for they are all smilers and talkers and therefore unsuitable. I don’t really want to be witnessed talking to the catbirds or hugging the old black oak tree. I hav...
9
|
I Love Being In the Woods
I love being in the woods and surrounded by nature. ...but I hate the bugs.
0
|
I Love Being In the Woods
Quite often, I find myself day dreaming of running off into the woods to live. How peaceful that would be. Camping, or hiking, when the time comes to depart, it is always to soon, leaving my soul with an empty feeling, a longing. Once a week, I trek ...
0
|
I Love Being In the Woods
Nature At Its Best... I like forests. I like the quiet. I like the desolation. You are alone and surrounded by nature - its beautiful. You are humbled by the beauty and power of nature. I believe that is how life was supposed ...
0
|

I Love Being In the Woods
Categories: Music

I Love Being In the Woods | Similar Worlds