I Love Being In the Woods

When I went down to the wood today, jostling for position each bluebell bobbed and danced at play no sign of inhibition carpeting each side of the well trod path gift-wrapping my meander they seem to mingle, chat and laugh at the passing philander...
9
|
These caught my interest today, at least long enough for a pic.
22
|
Peaceful time in the woods .. Next time won't take the phone with me though lol
4
|
My best friend lives away and we met up for the first time since December last night. We went for a cute little sunset walk through the woods and had a long catch up and our usual deep conversations, it was such a peacful night <3😊🌲
20
|
I never met so many people in the woods before. Mushroom pickers, mushroom pickers everywhere. 🗣
6
|
How I go to the woods Ordinarily, I go to the woods alone, with not a single friend, for they are all smilers and talkers and therefore unsuitable. I don’t really want to be witnessed talking to the catbirds or hugging the old black oak tree. I hav...
9
|
I love being in the woods and surrounded by nature. ...but I hate the bugs.
0
|
Quite often, I find myself day dreaming of running off into the woods to live. How peaceful that would be. Camping, or hiking, when the time comes to depart, it is always to soon, leaving my soul with an empty feeling, a longing. Once a week, I trek ...
0
|
Nature At Its Best... I like forests. I like the quiet. I like the desolation. You are alone and surrounded by nature - its beautiful. You are humbled by the beauty and power of nature. I believe that is how life was supposed ...
0
|

I Love Being In the Woods
Categories: Music

I Love Being In the Woods | Similar Worlds