I Hate Scams
Sling tv is a freaking scam because even though you have to pay for a subscription, you STILL have to sit through 20 minutes of ads per episode even when you watch the on-demand stuff. 馃檮馃が
hami109136-40, F
Ugh well that sucks if its on demand and not live what's their excuse for having commercials
DearAmbellina211336-40, F
[@41069,hami1091] that's what I'd like to know. 馃
Why is it a scam? Do they advertise it as ad free, or are you getting exactly what you paid for?
Paying for a subscription doesn't mean you get to avoid ads. Even satellite and cable have ads. Even hulu's more expensive ad free tier still has ads.
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113] Really? I don't know about where you live, but I can't get cable for the cost of sling.
DearAmbellina211336-40, F
[@371164,SooperSarah] Cable is more expensive, but offers more than Sling. Same amount of ads too. 馃槕
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113] That's because advertisers pay to have their content shown. The networks can't just decide not to show the ads because it's being streamed.

I Hate Scams