I Love Victoria Secret

I loved victoria's secret as a budding kid

Ahhh, such fond memories of stealing my older sisters victoria secret catalogs. I was 8 years old when I first got a boner. Would spend countless hours flipping page through page, checking out all the lingerie and having heavy sex fantasies with the Brazilian models. "Oh yes *****, stick your shlong in me" I would narrate in my mind, over and over. I spent years pondering the greatest secret of the universe,"what is victoria's secret?" And how could I get some of it. Maybe it's that young boys such as yours truly would use it as softcore porn. Crusty pages, shame and hands that smelled like cured meats plagued my early childhood.
sally1981 · 36-40, F
My Brother used to wear my Lingerie.
sally1981 · 36-40, F
[@414490,VeronicaJane] No, I caught him wearing my knickers.
SissySecrets · 41-45, T
[@1243,sally1981] he was lucky to have such pretty things to wear.
When you caught him, did you torture him [@1243,sally1981]?
Fun4All · 56-60, M
I think many young boys had the same time with that catalog.
sally1981 · 36-40, F
[@661478,Fun4All]
[image deleted]
I use to love looking thru lingerie catalogs. My buddies and I would get aroused looking at them but I know they were getting hard looking at the girls in lingerie and I was getting hard looking at the lingerie and thinking about wearing it.
sally1981 · 36-40, F
[@25484,Myself11] I think so if you wear girls knickers from age 8 it is a lifetime aspect.
[@1243,sally1981] I'm glad you like what you see in my knickers but if it were hard it would be pocking its head out the top.

I do wear panties every day under my male clothes. I rarely wear them under my nighties and as far as under my dresses, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It depends on the mood I'm in.
Myself11 · 56-60, M
[@1243,sally1981] he hasn’t come out to you yet

I Love Victoria Secret
Fashion