I Love Oasis

Why is it so funny seeing Liam and Noel Gallagher fighting? 馃槀 Hell, one of my favorite Oasis songs is "Wibbling Rivalry", the nearly 15-minute recording of one of their arguments that they released as a single.
[center][youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWU2ZQjQI-s][/center]
Even in their solo interviews when they talk shit about each other to others. 馃ぃ It is rather sad how they haven't been on speaking terms for years now, but they're both just so damn funny about it for some messed up reason.
I love how they fight lol.. and omg!! You鈥檙e back!!馃樆馃樆馃樆
Carver31-35, F
@LittleEvilOne That's great to hear! 馃槃 That makes me happy. 馃 I struggled badly with depression for a while there, but I'm doing better too now.
@Carver it鈥檚 tough馃ズthe post partum depression hit me hard, being abandoned and left when I needed someone the most was enough to make me go crazy.
I鈥檓 So happy you鈥檙e better and please feel free to inbox me anytime鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍
Carver31-35, F
@LittleEvilOne I can understand that. I鈥檓 sorry. 馃槥 Likewise, miss. I鈥檓 always willing to hear you out should you need someone to talk to. 馃槝

I Love Oasis