I Need Emotional Intimacy

Chantou, I think this is a big part of the reason we connect so well and a big reason I fell head over heels in love with you. From the first evening we spent together I felt our emotional bond start forming. And as that bond grew stronger moment by ...
8
|
The best place a man can touch me, is in my heart
9
|
Sometimes I feel like I overshare too much, but I can't really help it. People open up to me really easily too and it builds quite a bit of trust to be honest. But sometimes it gets awkward when I meet people with really high walls up and I end ...
1
|
Oh yes i do..well i think everyone does. I am very honest with my neediness although it does make me feel bad at times.
10
|
Would you rather have no physical intimacy or no true love?
2
|
I crave for someone to really know me and accept me for who I am. Someone I can tell things to and who won't judge me.
22
|
So, I had this amazing (or so I thought) connection with someone. Distance has been a challenge, but not impossible. I'm an emotional person and crave that intimacy. I've never had it before. I was married almost 20 years...and gave so much...
14
|
I feel emotionally bankrupt at the moment. To top off a whole lot of sadness and chaos happening in my life at the moment, I recently somehow inadvertently lost a very special friendship. But that's life, right? People come and go. I'...
18
|
Would you rather to be kissed on the ship or in the plane?
7
|
After a few especially difficult days. The usual me acting as if things are simple and unemotional. Not letting on how exhausted I really am. Drained of all energy. Feeling ready to crumble into myself. I just wanted to write out how absolutely thank...
9
|
Fall in love with somebody who will never let you go to sleep wondering if you still matter.
22
|
i'm so lonely.
12
|
"Go to sleep, I'm here, baby" Probably the most comforting things I'll ever hear.
3
|
I believe that we all needs the closeness of a sensual relationsip. All credits go to Pinterest
8
|
I need emotional intimacy. I tried with many girls and woman here respectfully but no one is able to match my level of frequency don't know why. Few are very nice to me I respect them and very thankful they talked to me. But still my heart feel...
6
|
How I wish I had one
18
|
HOW I WISH I HAD ONE HMMMMMMMMMMM
15
|
I know I've written this before. But now, more than ever, I wish I had a male to text and talk to....and see. I miss having that. I miss saying 'I love you', I miss doing random, check in texts during the day. I miss hand holding and j...
13
|
It's getting tiring. They don't think anythings wrong. Duh, since they are the one that have been benefitting the most. Meanwhile i'm here missing the past like an idiot. I just want to change my present.
1
|
I crave that emotional intimacy. And I want someone who wants to give it to me. I like to text, I like to check in and see how the other person is doing. I understand people (even me) get busy day to day but is it that hard to send an "I'm ...
19
|

I Need Emotional Intimacy
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Emotional Health, Health, Intimacy

I Need Emotional Intimacy | Similar Worlds