I Hate Cheaters

I Hate Cheaters
with a passion!! the fact that u don’t respect ur partner enough to let them know u are either emotionally or physically done with the relationship is so wrong!! don’t go hurting other people bc u were tempted or hurt!! obviously everyone situation i...
7
|
I Hate Cheaters
LEAVE... I don't get it why people stay in a relationship even if they want someone else. Wouldn't it be nicer to come clean and spare the spouse from the agony of finding out the affair? Why not have the decency to tell the truth & ...
13
|
I Hate Cheaters
If only cheaters realized that they would be so harmful to their surroundings.
7
|
I Hate Cheaters
I was 14 in a relationship with a mentally challenged 30 year old, and on his birthday, he was flirting with other girls (yes,girls) i fould out he was 5 TIMING me with my best friend and 3 other girls. I dumped him that day. That is why i hate chea...
3
|
I Hate Cheaters
One bad experience and it can make you mistrust relationships forever. Cheaters are repulsive.
9
|
I Hate Cheaters
Cheating in videos games isn’t cool at all
7
|
I Hate Cheaters
Two days ago, I came to know that the man I was in love with since past two years is cheating on me. Our relationship was at the peek. He used to love me so much I never thought this would ever happen to us. Now I feel lost, I can't stop crying.
11
|
I Hate Cheaters
I shouldn’t have trusted him. My mum once told me that going back to an old relationship is like reading your favourite book and expecting a different ending.
7
|
I Hate Cheaters
Why cheat? If you are unhappy with your S/O, break up with them! Not go behind their back and cheat. I will never understand why anyone can cheat!
6
|
I Hate Cheaters
I was once in a 'relationship' with this one guy who was a big time cheater. He was married yet separated but trying to work things out and I knew nothing about that. While working things out with her, we met online, got to know each other,...
8
|
I Hate Cheaters
There should be a public list of people who've been caught cheating in the past so you know not to go near their pathetic arses 😒
14
|
I Hate Cheaters
i hate cheaters..thats why i hate myself more..
5
|
I Hate Cheaters
There is nothing worse than the feeling of being blindsided by betrayal... This feeling starts in the pit of my stomach, almost like butterflies flying around, it hits me hard and it hits me fast. Then panic sets in which acts as a catalyst speeding ...
9
|
I Hate Cheaters
Cheaters, homewreckers, they're all scummy people. I hope I never have to experience it.
2
|
I Hate Cheaters
It's disrespectful. If thing's arent going great, or you have made a mistake. Just end it, don't look for excuses. If your partner excepts your mistake, than that's their decision to make.
1
|
I Hate Cheaters
The group "I think about having an affair" makes me sick
7
|
I Hate Cheaters
I've been cheated on several times and it hurts. My husband now of almost 20 years suffers for it. It's not something that is easy to get over. When you break someone's trust it's not an easy thing to get back. I don't unders...
7
|
I Hate Cheaters
I've never encountered a cheater and I hope I never do, playing with someone's heart isn't at all in my books cool. It's embarrassing and it frankly sucks knowing your partner is ready to f***.....anyone?. It's a shame cheate...
7
|

I Hate Cheaters
Affairs Dating and Relationships

I Hate Cheaters | Similar Worlds