I Am Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

I went to the hospital today to the Respiratory department to do a breathing test and I nearly fainted 10 times taking deep breaths and breathing out again till I couldn’t force it out no more! She is going to get my doctor to order a sleep study on ...
It's sucks being sick Stuck in the muck like a broken stick Down and out In the cold and gloom Try to grin but can only pout As I mold and brood
I am sick! I asked for my own forgiveness! For I have messed up big time. They were calling my name. I couldn't ignore the craving! I can't believe I ate the whole bag!!! In one sitting. I am paying for it today. I thought I had to have...
This damn cold just won't go away
+ 2 1 reply 4 views Feb 22, 2019 |
Everytime that I pull up an all nighter, I always end up sick at the end of the day. So might as well just manage my time wisely so that I won't have to be up all night, right?
So tired of this thing people call addiction so sick of people using it as an excuse for the pain they cause so sick of waking up or coming home my shit gone or a mf done disappeared for days at a time or waking up in the middle of the night and they...
+ 3 4 replies 9 views Jun 11, 2018 |
I suffer from chronic migraines. They are both resilient and untreatable with today's medications. I've tried everything my doctors have pushed at me or asked me to change and nothing even takes the edge off. At this point we're only a...
+ 3 11 replies 20 views Mar 27, 2018 |
Man this cold season has been so brutal! its been 3 weeks now this cold just keep morphing into new things, sinus infection, chest cold, back to dry coughing and body aches, UGHH go awayyyy! seems like everyone i know has been slammed so hard this ye...
+ 2 1 reply 3 views Feb 23, 2018 |
Down with another cold ugghhh!! These weather changes need to stop. 45 degrees one day and then -5 the next
+ 6 10 replies 20 views Feb 2, 2018 |
Literally feel like a whole weeks sleep will make no difference... I'm exhausted to the bone. Even coffee isn't working.
I’m wondering if it would hurt less to be stabbed than have a severe headache and a cold at the same time. Every time I sneeze it hurts me head and I’m genuinely thinking about stabbing myself for a laugh to find out
+ 1 1 reply 2 views Sep 30, 2017 |
Ughhh so there's a stomach bug going around my school and I've caught it. I stayed home today and will stay home tomorrow. 😷🤢
+ 5 3 replies 7 views Sep 7, 2017 |
Honestly everything in america makes me sick and tired especially the president
+ 5 3 replies 11 views Sep 5, 2017 |
I slept a normal amount last night, but I've been exhausted all day. I've been tired a lot lately, I wish I had more energy... I've just wanted to nap all day. But I have to work and stuff. Maybe after my kiddo visits I'll go to b...
+ 4 9 replies 12 views Aug 17, 2017 |
I am in good health but I always seem to get sick from something or the other. It's another day in bed for me and I'm going stir crazy lol
+ 4 0 replies 2 views Mar 31, 2017 |
So today was the day I was finally diagnosed after a long 5 months of an undiagnosed illness which the doctors thought was all in my head. I 100% knew something wasn't right, I haven't been feeling myself at all for months now. 2 rounds of ...
+ 3 1 reply 21 views Feb 14, 2017 |
I hate anxiety, but I also hate it when doctors use it as an excuse to ignore my real medical concerns. I've been ill for a good while now, about 5 months. I've had 2 full blood count tests in the past 5 months and they came back normal, my...
+ 4 2 replies 10 views Jan 22, 2017 |
What are you tired of trying to do?
+ 1 4 replies 8 views May 8, 2016 |
i am drifting now.. at a crossroads, i cannot bear to stay in my home any longer. if i do i just might go insane, i dont belong there just like a deer is not suppose to live with wolves. yea.. thats what i feel like. a deer in a wolves den. i am hone...
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Feb 26, 2016 |
If death had a feeling this would be it. ... throat, sinuses, chest, everything hurts... can I just sleep for a few days. .. please!
+ 0 2 replies 0 views Feb 16, 2016 |

Depression Health