I Am Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

This damn cold just won't go away
2
|
Everytime that I pull up an all nighter, I always end up sick at the end of the day. So might as well just manage my time wisely so that I won't have to be up all night, right?
4
|
So tired of this thing people call addiction so sick of people using it as an excuse for the pain they cause so sick of waking up or coming home my shit gone or a mf done disappeared for days at a time or waking up in the middle of the night and they...
3
|
I suffer from chronic migraines. They are both resilient and untreatable with today's medications. I've tried everything my doctors have pushed at me or asked me to change and nothing even takes the edge off. At this point we're only a...
3
|
Man this cold season has been so brutal! its been 3 weeks now this cold just keep morphing into new things, sinus infection, chest cold, back to dry coughing and body aches, UGHH go awayyyy! seems like everyone i know has been slammed so hard this ye...
2
|
Down with another cold ugghhh!! These weather changes need to stop. 45 degrees one day and then -5 the next
6
|
Literally feel like a whole weeks sleep will make no difference... I'm exhausted to the bone. Even coffee isn't working.
3
|
I’m wondering if it would hurt less to be stabbed than have a severe headache and a cold at the same time. Every time I sneeze it hurts me head and I’m genuinely thinking about stabbing myself for a laugh to find out
1
|
Ughhh so there's a stomach bug going around my school and I've caught it. I stayed home today and will stay home tomorrow. 😷🤢
5
|
Honestly everything in america makes me sick and tired especially the president
5
|
I slept a normal amount last night, but I've been exhausted all day. I've been tired a lot lately, I wish I had more energy... I've just wanted to nap all day. But I have to work and stuff. Maybe after my kiddo visits I'll go to b...
4
|
I am in good health but I always seem to get sick from something or the other. It's another day in bed for me and I'm going stir crazy lol
4
|
So today was the day I was finally diagnosed after a long 5 months of an undiagnosed illness which the doctors thought was all in my head. I 100% knew something wasn't right, I haven't been feeling myself at all for months now. 2 rounds of ...
3
|
I hate anxiety, but I also hate it when doctors use it as an excuse to ignore my real medical concerns. I've been ill for a good while now, about 5 months. I've had 2 full blood count tests in the past 5 months and they came back normal, my...
4
|
What are you tired of trying to do?
1
|
i am drifting now.. at a crossroads, i cannot bear to stay in my home any longer. if i do i just might go insane, i dont belong there just like a deer is not suppose to live with wolves. yea.. thats what i feel like. a deer in a wolves den. i am hone...
0
|
If death had a feeling this would be it. ... throat, sinuses, chest, everything hurts... can I just sleep for a few days. .. please!
0
|
I don't think all the sleep in the world can cure the tiredness I feel about life right now. I'm so unmotivated to put up with anything anymore. Waking up to the same, tedious, repetitive routine EVERY SINGLE FVCKING DAY, I really can...
0
|
Im sick And...Im tired Im sick of getting burned on my side Because everyone else's burning is set to medium While mine is set to high Im sick And...Im tired Of seeing memories of me With a little less ugly self But a lot more failures and mista...
0
|
Who Cares ?... after being on the EP for almost a year ( GASP) it has come to my attention that i am sick and tired of always being so sick and tired. all the music.. all the sad stuff... I AM NOT going to do it anymore.. I am...
0
|

Categories: Depression, Health

I Am Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired | Similar Worlds