I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend

I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
I'm here for anyone who needs a friend or just wants to talk. I don't always know exactly what to say but I'm working on getting better at that. Sometimes I feel like I need a friend to talk to too. Feel free to message me.
6
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
"You got some troubles, I got em too. Yeah you've got a friend in me." Reach out to the kindred spirits.
26-30
0
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
I really don’t care how bad someone has treated me. If you need someone to talk to I’ll be there no matter what. Strangers or not. I got ya
7
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
Hello, everyone. My name is Arianna. I battle major depression, OCD, and social anxiety. Some of my passions include dancing, reading, and writing poetry. I also love helping others. So, if anyone here needs somebody to talk with, I am willing to lis...
26
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
If you need a buddy or wanna talk, feel free to message me
0
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
Just shoot me a message❤😊
3
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
0
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
Let me just say this... no matter what gender, beliefs, age, opinions I don't care as long as u need a friend, advice, words of encouragement no matter what, what is said on here stays here!
7
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
I am here as a friend. I’ve learned by experience that sometimes you need a basic stranger to talk and vent to.
2
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
I'm the type of person who would give my last dollar to help someone. I'm always there for whoever needs me. I give out love because I know how it feels to not be loved. I just wish I had someone in my life who gives me the love I give to o...
29
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
All my life I worked and studied hard to get out of my struggled childhood. I don't have anyone close to me. Now I reached a point where I lost everything and my career is in ruins. I don't want to hurt my family by letting them in my probl...
3
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
I'm not a professional as far as education goes. But I promise I've been through a lot of things so understand many perspectives and realized sometimes people just need to be able to talk to someone who understands and will listen. If you n...
5
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
Message meee! I promise I don't bite.
9
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
Can anyone of you humans...although different and not the same as normal speak with me? I want to know what it is like to be talked to by people who although live here say they are here for others...that is really generous of you.
0
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
Anyone who feels down, depressed, suicidal, etc. or is just bored and wants someone to chat with can message me! I'm here for you.
2
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
I am bored and like to help people. I'm not a counselor, but I work at a spa/salon so people often use me as one lol. Feel free to chat ;)
24
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
i'm always on the computer and willing to talk to anyone, don't be afraid to message me. I like meeting new people and having a genuine conversation
4
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
As someone who for so long had zero friends in my life I feel it necessary to stretch out my hand of friendship to anyone who requires it.
9
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
I'm always here for anyone who needs advice or a shoulder to cry on! 😘💖 Love, Crystal 💋
36-40, C
7
|
I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
It is sad to see people are lonely on special occasions (they should never have to feel this way). Can we all come together regardless of age, gender, beliefs, religion and be there for each other as human beings? Lets make way for a better new year ...
2
|

I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
Friendship Health

I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend | Similar Worlds