I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend

"You got some troubles, I got em too. Yeah you've got a friend in me." Reach out to the kindred spirits.
22-25
0
|
I really don’t care how bad someone has treated me. If you need someone to talk to I’ll be there no matter what. Strangers or not. I got ya
7
|
Hello, everyone. My name is Arianna. I battle major depression, OCD, and social anxiety. Some of my passions include dancing, reading, and writing poetry. I also love helping others. So, if anyone here needs somebody to talk with, I am willing to lis...
24
|
If you need a buddy or wanna talk, feel free to message me
0
|
Just shoot me a message❤😊
3
|
0
|
Let me just say this... no matter what gender, beliefs, age, opinions I don't care as long as u need a friend, advice, words of encouragement no matter what, what is said on here stays here!
7
|
I am here as a friend. I’ve learned by experience that sometimes you need a basic stranger to talk and vent to.
2
|
I'm the type of person who would give my last dollar to help someone. I'm always there for whoever needs me. I give out love because I know how it feels to not be loved. I just wish I had someone in my life who gives me the love I give to o...
28
|
All my life I worked and studied hard to get out of my struggled childhood. I don't have anyone close to me. Now I reached a point where I lost everything and my career is in ruins. I don't want to hurt my family by letting them in my probl...
3
|
I'm not a professional as far as education goes. But I promise I've been through a lot of things so understand many perspectives and realized sometimes people just need to be able to talk to someone who understands and will listen. If you n...
5
|
Message meee! I promise I don't bite.
9
|
Can anyone of you humans...although different and not the same as normal speak with me? I want to know what it is like to be talked to by people who although live here say they are here for others...that is really generous of you.
0
|
Anyone who feels down, depressed, suicidal, etc. or is just bored and wants someone to chat with can message me! I'm here for you.
2
|
I am bored and like to help people. I'm not a counselor, but I work at a spa/salon so people often use me as one lol. Feel free to chat ;)
23
|
i'm always on the computer and willing to talk to anyone, don't be afraid to message me. I like meeting new people and having a genuine conversation
4
|
As someone who for so long had zero friends in my life I feel it necessary to stretch out my hand of friendship to anyone who requires it.
9
|
I'm always here for anyone who needs advice or a shoulder to cry on! 😘💖 Love, Crystal 💋
36-40, C
7
|
It is sad to see people are lonely on special occasions (they should never have to feel this way). Can we all come together regardless of age, gender, beliefs, religion and be there for each other as human beings? Lets make way for a better new year ...
2
|
Here is thought? It seems like we can all use some friends. How about we create a group via here or an IM (either way) and speak freely about our day to day issues, good times and support each other.
6
|

I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend
Categories: Friendship, Health

I Am Here For Anyone Who Needs a Friend | Similar Worlds