I Am Highy Interested In the Mysteries of the World

Who Am I. Well some of you remember me from the great land of utopic paradise known as EP. The Experience Project. You know I have been getting a lot of requests lately. And its quite clear that people want me to start writing stories again. I wrote over 30 of them when I was at The Project, and yes, people still ask me about them to this very day. Am I going to write any new stories while I am here at SimilarWorlds.com. I might. But don't expect me to be the same idealistic Zonus that I was at the other place. I would never even begin to violate that honor, as it would be very difficult for me to entertain that persona or alter ego again.
Make no mistake, I am every bit as delightful, insightful, and as spiritual as I have ever been in my entire life. I realize with age, comes wisdom and knowledge. Like wine, I will never good bad. The sword is sharper now. The blade much thicker. The things that use to scare me 4 years ago, doesn't scare me at all now. I have grown. Did I do some things there that I regret now. Nope.
So my behavior here alluring still, but more toned down. I don't wanna talk about my personal life here anymore. I DO NOT wanna talk about misery and pain.
I'd like to leave the door open though when it comes to politics. Because that's just me. And perhaps a little bit of things about other worldly events and religion. And practical or casual things. Yeah, that's what I said kids. It wont be boring. I swear. What you will get from me from now on, is a way more positive, and uplifting Zonus. No more bull. I'm gonna be extremely direct with you. No games. No funny stuff. If you like drama, then I suggest you had better keep on going the other way. I'm not tolerating it anymore. Okay. Now let's have some fun here folks. Are you ready for us to have a good time. Comments. Enjoy.
3
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago
Aidan · 22-25, F
Don't remember you but cool. Have fun with stories
Zonuss · 36-40, M
Thank you. 🙂
Very well said. I'm just wondering what caused the change.
Zonuss · 36-40, M
Maturity. Nothing less, nothing more. Thank you. 🙂
@Zonuss: Yep. Very good indeed. I do remember you now.

Stonehenge, The Great Pyramids, Atlantis, Nazca Lines, ect.

Who Am I. Well some of you remember me from the gr... | I Am Highy Interested In the Mysteries of the World | Similar Worlds