I Need to Lose Weight

I can barely get out of bed anymore on the days I don't have work. Just lying in bed and looking at memes on reddit. My joints just all hurt, especially in my legs, and its worse on days like today when the humidity is high. I don't know how to eat healthy, tried before, but I don't have much help coping with the stress of life now that I'm in recovery for alcohol. I just wish life could be different. The stress of 340 Pounds isn't as easy to deal with as it used to be.
SamtheDog · M
Instead of reddit, Google for help with your issues locally, look for social groups you can join, getting out and meeting similarly struggling people will help. Check local social services, hospitals and local secular organisations.
quietfighter · 22-25, M
You're ok, just one thing at a time.
Silverwings · 61-69, F
Oh my honey, bread, sweets, and starches are your worst enemy, if you can retrain yourself to eat mostly veggies and fruits, with some meats, lessen the amt of sweets & breads, eat more seeds, nut and whole grains, and begin to use apple cider vinegar, as often as possible, you can drink it straight, or diluted with water, it is healthy for you and will help you to loose weight. It can be a gradual thing to make these changes, or it can be sudden it is up to your ability to adapt. I wish you the best , you are much too young to be in such a shape. Also calcium magnesium is greatly needed and the lack of it, could be causing your leg pain. An accountability partner would be helpful or you could report your progress to this group, the encouragement you would get would be very beneficial.
ChubbyCheesecake · 22-25, F
[@854658,Asificair] I'm neutral in this fight by the way. I think advice can be helpful sometimes if paired with understanding and empathy.
Silverwings · 61-69, F
[@854658,Asificair] Oh my honey- is not empathy enough for you?
Silverwings · 61-69, F
[@854658,Asificair] You find no empathy in my responses?
Justsleepy · F
I watched a documentary about a lady who was struggling financially and physically... she hated herself and never really left the house unless she absolutely needed too.
She is now making money online because there’s people out there that want to talk and be with her... motivation takes many forms.
ChubbyCheesecake · 22-25, F
[@676615,Caroli9] What the heck are you talking about?
[@987782,ChubbyCheesecake] Wisdom, that's where she is talking from.
Justsleepy · F
Nothing... absolutely nothing.. I hope things get better. [@987782,ChubbyCheesecake]

I Need to Lose Weight
Health Image and Weight