I Need to Feel Loved and Appreciated

6
|
Five years ago i was heart broken and it was so hard experience for me to get over, so i didn't open up for anyone again. That until six months ago my cousin introduced me to her best friend, and she told me she thinks that we are a perfect matc...
1
|
It would be a nice change not to be the only one to give both! Lol
17
|
Love can be complicated at times....whom you love might not have interest in you... and vice versa.
3
|
If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of his breath on my neck, the warmth of his lips on my cheek, the touch of his fingers on my skin, and the feel of his heart beating with mine ... knowing that I could never...
13
|
Since joining SW, Ive found a few people out there who DO love me and appreciate me. A BIG thank you to them ❤😊
7
|
The best feeling in the world is knowing your presence and absence both mean something to someone. Sometimes a little is as much as a lot. I'm the type of woman that wants your attention. I like talking all day long and getting cute random text...
13
|
They say that life goes in stages, that you become someone when you're a teenager and then as you accrue experiences you are transformed by them into a person that sometimes you don't readily recognise when you have a chance to look at your...
10
|
8
|
The stories I write, the passages I composed ,were all for you. The feelings of love and adoration flow freely from my heart and my pen, yet it's all unrequited love. I realize that I need and deserve more than you're capable of giving me,...
13
|
Don't most of us?
5
|
Lately I've been feeling a stinging pain and haven't been able to sleep. It's so painful to see how so many people are too afraid of being sensitive and open to each other. I've been longing to be with someone since I got back to ...
2
|
Never thought i'd ever join a group like this. But i guess as people grow older they tend to notice how important these things are.
2
|
I want to feel wanted by someone, like my presence matters. I want someone to put in the time and effort to make me feel special for once. I want to feel like I matter.
10
|
I hate this need, craving something from another person all the time leaves you at the mercy of someone else. I only need a little, but when there's not enough I feel like I need it all.
11
|
I feel lonely and unnecessary, I can feel myself disappearing. I give love and understanding out but it seems I'm invisible sometimes.
10
|
Gosh who doesn't? Except loving yourself and appreciating that person inside has to happen first. What you give " off" will either draw people in or turn them away.
9
|
Tbh i dont even know when was the last time i received a compliment or had someone to be nice to me.. Like my memory doesnt stretch that far, to where the last time i did something good and had someone appreciate it or tell me that ive done a good jo...
0
|
I want to feel loved, Im tired of being lonely. I just want to be noticed
0
|

I Need to Feel Loved and Appreciated
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Health, Loneliness, Relationship Struggles

I Need to Feel Loved and Appreciated | Similar Worlds