I Accept Responsibility For My Own Actions

when she does have this baby I ain’t gotta get back with her, do I? 🤔 cuz we broke up for a reason. I’m new to this whole fatherhood shit but I know for a fact imma take care of the baby no matter what.
4
|
we create our own unhappiness... the purpose of suffering is to help us realise that we are the ones creating it...
1
|
I never use to accept responsibility for my mistakes, not until I realised if I didn’t accept responsibility for my own shit I wasn’t going to grow. I have done some pretty shitty things in my life, I have hurt people I loved the most and yet I bla...
8
|
1
|
We make our own choices in life. Sometimes it's good, a few times it can turn out bad. My choices ain't all good. I tripped. Failed and bewildered by the outcome. But bouncing back is the best reaction, not wallowing in the misery of darkn...
2
|
For the good and bad! I am pouting, hurting, madder than hell about a secret my mother and son had. I learned after the fact. sigh... My mother lives 9 hours away from me. My son lives 22 hours away. I have not seen him in 5 years! The secret was my ...
2
|
Some of the most beautiful things we have in life comes from our mistakes. There is only one basic human right, the right to do as we well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. Responsibility is a uni...
6
|
I, for one, would take responsibility more often if I could find a way to avoid the consequences that inevitably follow suit.
5
|
Every high and every low, only we are responsible for our journey in life. However it is a shame to learn that some people who are stuck in a rut seem to blame others but themselves. I mean I get it if someone truly impedes on yourself like a burgl...
3
|
Why do some people refuse to take accountability of their actions even when they know they're in the wrong? Isn't it better to acknowledge your mistakes and learn from them?
6
|
I hereby accept responsibility for drinking caffeine too late at night 😲 So here I am!
3
|
Bitcoin and altcoins are jumping down. Will this jumping be the finally death of cryptocurrency? Whatsoever , I will keep my coins til the end. How about you if you have some coins too?😕
1
|
You need to be careful, and sensible in your relations with other people, known and strangers.
11
|
I have always been one to take ownership and responsibility for all mistakes I make or the actions I have taken. I never thought that pointing fingers or blaming others ever helped me to learn from what went wrong and only made the issue bigger then...
6
|
Who else should take responsibility for them?
5
|
Not really sure where I want to put this, but I guess this works. Before I start, anyone who reads this should know I have a great relationship with my boyfriend. I am not bashing him here or calling him abusive. I just feel like I should document t...
2
|
I am in such a low place right now. It sucks when I fall down here, life becomes dark, gloomy and frightening often. But it's okay because I've been in this hole before and I already have a better idea of what it's like and how I can g...
2
|
My philosophy is that it's better (and hurts less) to go ahead and admit it when I've done something stupid. Experience has taught me that there's always someone nearby quite willing to point out my mistakes. If I bring them up fir...
2
|
My wife died a few years back. No long lasting illness or anything where you could try to prepare yourself, if that would even be possible. We already had a place to be buried, and that was as far as we got in dealing with those type of matters. W...
4
|
I don't blame others for the way I am. They may have had a part in shaping how I react but it's me who chooses to either overcome it or blame another. I could blame my mum for me not having friends or no childhood. A six year old calling am...
5
|

Categories: Other

I Accept Responsibility For My Own Actions | Similar Worlds