I Find Politics Interesting

[b][center][big]Talk about bias in the media.....It never ends[/big][/center][/b]
[big][center]CNN cuts ties with Donna Brazile after hacked emails suggest she gave Clinton campaign debate questions[/center][/big]

[b][i]CNN quietly cut ties with Donna Brazile, acting Democratic National Committee chair and a longtime contributor on the cable news network, after hacked emails published by WikiLeaks revealed that she had provided the Hillary Clinton campaign with questions in advance of Democratic primary debates hosted by CNN.[/i][/b]

According to a spokeswoman for the network, CNN accepted Brazile’s resignation on Oct. 14.

[b][i]The emails showed that Brazile — whose role as a CNN contributor was suspended in July after she took over for departing DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz — shared with the Clinton campaign a question that would be posed to Clinton before the CNN Democratic Debate in Flint, Mich., in March, and another before a CNN town hall Columbus, Ohio, a week later.[/i][/b]

The network vehemently denied giving Brazile access to debate questions in advance.

“CNN never gave Brazile access to any questions, prep material, attendee list, background information or meetings in advance of a town hall or debate,” the spokeswoman, Lauren Pratapas, said in a statement. “We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor.”
3
|
DownTheStreet · 51-55, M
Yeah like no one else at CNN knew...what a joke. Surely this stuff is illegal?
Ynotisay · M
So despite CNN's VERY specific comment refuting the charge, and the fact that we know Wikileaks is state sponsored and there are provable cases of "rewriting" what they released, you'll hang on to your "media bias" argument, huh?
Whatever.
Northwest · M
I'm confused. CNN said that it did not share the questions with her. What's the story here?

“CNN never gave Brazile access to any questions, prep material, attendee list, background information or meetings in advance of a town hall or debate. We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor,” a CNN spokeswoman said in a statement.

She also has not been with CNN since mid July, when she took over as interim chair of the DNC.
lov2smile · 31-35, F
NW,

Doesn't take much to confuse you, does it?

Oh, have you seen this one....YIKES!!!

[b]Clinton Foundation memo reveals Bill and Hillary as partners in crime[/b]

https://similarworlds.com/story?fid=7569004&tid=358369&name=I-Find-Politics-Interesting
Northwest · M
@lov2smile: and I've already responded to it. You need to get yourself some impartial sources. My confusion is related to how someone with a brain, can be so disconnected from reality.

I Find Politics Interesting
Categories: Politics

Talk about bias in the media.....It never ends CNN... | I Find Politics Interesting | Similar Worlds