I Cut Myslef

I wish I could find another coping mechanism
When I slit my wrists wide open..its pain that I can control and it distracts me from my sad pathetic reality.
TheDevilYouNeed · 51-55, M
Rubber bands on the wrists. Every time you fell like cutting snap the rubber band.
Aly89 · F
[@835612,TheDevilYouNeed] I second this
xxxzzzxxx · 41-45, M
It doesn't make anything better, that's the obvious conclusion though. It just creates a distraction and distractions don't solve problems. Destructive distractions just compound the problem. They add to the problem. The hope is that some part of you wants things to be better, not just the same or worse.
Aly89 · F
I've no helpful words but hang in there. Writing helps me sometimes rubber bands. Stay strong it's not easy I know
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
Check yourself into the hospital. A psychiatrist will evaluate you. Then you can get some serious help. You are too young to waste your precious life.
openwater · 41-45, M
I would love to open my arms to you to give you a hug to embrace you, a shoulder to cry on, an ear to speak and my heartbeat to soothe your rhythm.

I Cut Myslef
Content Rating: Mildly Adult