I Love My Son

11
|
I gotta brag on my son a little bit...hope no one minds. He got a 4.0 this semester. Way proud of him...hes done far better than I ever did.
19
|
My son and me. He's so protective of mom. When we travel, he keeps close, always watching over me. He keeps reminding, "Time to go, mom." "We only have an hour, mom." "You wait here, I'll go and get it...." ...
8
|
My son's cp. He is a young man now, and in a world where there are so many temptations and distractions, as a mother there's joy in my heart seeing his actions, his possessions, his way of life, rooted in God.
9
|
These brought me, down memory lane. My son's art projects when he was in kindergarten. Mom was always on his mind.☺️ He loved to draw those little Wolverine, Rocksteady, Bebhop etc. toys, when he was in grade school. I saved them because I i...
13
|
My old Ipad broke down. Instead of brooding, I went to Pittsburgh to visit my son. He helped me buy a new Ipad because I'm not techkie, and I felt so much recharged bonding with him. But I need to go back home in so short a time. Back home, t...
7
|
I remember when my son was in the 2nd grade. I was helping him with his homework in Reading. A Patch In The Sky, was the story. A story of a boy named Ryokun, who was abandoned by his mother. He loves going to the forest and climb trees. One time, he...
9
|
We might not speak to one another but I'll always be there for you.
46-50
4
|
The funniest things just happened. We were all getting ready for bed, and I go turn off all the lights, and I grab a blanket to bring to my son’s room. Mind that everything is dark. I am really short, and the blanket is pretty big and heavy, so I hol...
8
|
Son: I have a report to do. I need pictures. Me.. ok .. when is it due? Son: Tomorrow . Me : *imagines the satisfaction of Gibbs slapping son* Me: if you had told me before, I could have taken you to the library, or used the printer at work. Son...
14
|
The last thing any parent expects is to lose a child. To be able to watch them grow to the fullest before you yourself dies. We cannot expect anyone to feel exactly the same, but to me, I felt as though a part of my heart had died with him. As som...
8
|
4
|
Grief is love that has nowhere to go. See you on the other side, my dear son. 💖😓
10
|
Motherhood is knowing joy, even while experiencing the hardest trials of life. From the time I became a single parent, I have learned to rise to any occasion and found myself lifted to new heights while stretching myself beyond any and all limits I ...
11
|
J was all disappointed that his hair isn't dark brown. .. but exactly the same as mine..lol
17
|
His first choice menu I went out with my son for lunch and tried at the food chain he works at (part time job) and insist I should try this menu, cheap and healthy. Rice, beef sauté, steamed veggies, ginger, and miso soup. Costs less than $6. Just c...
14
|
my second love...
14
|
Am inspired to prepare food, now that my son is at home, for the time being. Nothing extraordinary really. Just simple ones.Macaroni in mayo, with shrimp and ripe mango. Korean bibimbap. Calamari. And this morning, I made the simplest of all Frenc...
7
|
He makes me laugh... I'm trying to make a color decision so, I have two sample color strips of pink on my wall. I ask my son, which color pink does he like for my walls... He says "these?" Me: "yes" He: "they're t...
1
|
Second day of his automotive program and I'm watching him glow with excitement! I just suffered from palpitations buying a $200.00 textbook.....Lord have Mercy!
3
|

I Love My Son
Categories: Parenting and Family

I Love My Son | Similar Worlds