I Love My Son

I love our world 🖤💙🌊
13
|
He is not my biological son, not even my stepson (not married to his daddy but I am in love with his daddy!), but I love him just as if he were my own. for the life of me I cannot and will never be able to understand why this sweet little boys mothe...
9
|
Sitting on the couch, nursing a cold, I hear my phone ping my "text" ping. I look and an instant smile. It's a text from Stinky. He got that first real coaching job, albeit at a Division 2 school, 600 miles away. I'm proud of ...
11
|
Living his dream has drastically changed our worlds. He lives away, works incredibly long hours and doesn't know from season to season where the winds will take him. Holidays are so different and we can't have any of the old traditions be...
4
|
He's having a birthday in a few days and I can't help but reflect. I truly loved the job of being Mom when he was young. I truly love the job of being Friend now that he is no longer young. I raised a fine man who makes me very proud. ...
8
|
19
|
I gotta brag on my son a little bit...hope no one minds. He got a 4.0 this semester. Way proud of him...hes done far better than I ever did.
34
|
The funniest things just happened. We were all getting ready for bed, and I go turn off all the lights, and I grab a blanket to bring to my son’s room. Mind that everything is dark. I am really short, and the blanket is pretty big and heavy, so I hol...
8
|
Son: I have a report to do. I need pictures. Me.. ok .. when is it due? Son: Tomorrow . Me : *imagines the satisfaction of Gibbs slapping son* Me: if you had told me before, I could have taken you to the library, or used the printer at work. Son...
14
|
J was all disappointed that his hair isn't dark brown. .. but exactly the same as mine..lol
17
|
my second love...
14
|
He makes me laugh... I'm trying to make a color decision so, I have two sample color strips of pink on my wall. I ask my son, which color pink does he like for my walls... He says "these?" Me: "yes" He: "they're t...
1
|
Second day of his automotive program and I'm watching him glow with excitement! I just suffered from palpitations buying a $200.00 textbook.....Lord have Mercy!
3
|
I just finished having lunch at my sons work place.... it was sweet watching my Bubbz working - but he embarrassed me a tiny bit. 😆 I walk in, he greets me, I see his friend on break at a table nearby.... I know the boy. He's a good kid and nev...
7
|
The battle to put bubba to bed tonight was draining. Its the frist night sense he began school that hes put up a fight. Tomorrow is Doughnuts with Dad. Hes excited and so far hes not shown any concern about not having his daddy with him but today he ...
2
|
My son is such a great helper.... I'm laid up (post surgery) and he just helped me out in a huge way. He washed my hair for me.... He made it fun 😁 He was making me feel like a kid when they get water poured over their head. He's so swe...
9
|
I love my son!! Last night, the boys came over to kick it & they where showing me their videos that they recorded on their phones of their shinnanigans ... I watched a video of one of the boys whippin circles in his Camero.. I was impressed and...
3
|
I love all my kiddos, my son, daughter and adopted daughter. My son is my first born tough. He just turned 18. Sherrie(Ann) is gone to Cali and Blossom is still here. Pretty soon it will be an empty nest. I don't know if that's a good thing...
3
|
My boy is so sweet 😇 He bought me a surprise bag of Funions today It reminded me of when he brought home his first pay check He bought me a bag of Funions "hey mommy, I got my first pay check today and I bought you a bag of Funions to celebr...
6
|
To My Son I know every beat off your heart, how can I not you are my heart. If only I could keep you my little boy forever so I can keep you safe from the ugliness off this world. The hardest part is watching you go through something really tough...
19
|

I Love My Son
Categories: Parenting and Family

I Love My Son | Similar Worlds