I Lost My Mother to Cancer

[b]Today, this morning, August 26th, 2018.[/b]

I'm sorry to have to say that today, my mother passed away. She'd been battling a third stage pancreatic tumor since December 23rd, 2015. From time to time, it was getting better, and then eventually she was recommended to stop chemo for another session and some other things, before moving on to the next chemo.

From time to time, as time went by, the tumor would increase and yet not change significantly. However, recently past couple of months, she wasn't getting enough of the recommended nutrition she needed and all, so we were having some help from my sister. And as of recently, she had a bypass which went well and she was able to eat more and keep it down and all. However, recently also, she was having this shakiness and that was a sign of dehydration. She had the IV and all, but they say the tumor spreaded and her organs weren't getting enough blood flow.

Now, she's up there in a much better place.

Mom? I still love you..... and I sure miss you a lot.
9
|
my condolences
SweetMae · 61-69, F
I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family in the time of sadness.
I'm so so sorry for your loss....

It must have been very difficult to see how she lived her last years of her life ... as you said, she is in a better place now... you need to grieve but always remember her in her good days... that's what she really must have wanted..
Yes - and I am sorry for your loss. You will see each other again not to worry about that.
BubbaJ · 31-35, M
So sorry for your loss. Such a hard thing to go through my thoughts and prayers are with you
My grandmother passed the day your mom passed. We are linked, in a way. Still; it's not the same, I know.

I am so, so very sorry for your loss, my dear. The day my mother dies I will be a broken wreck. God bless you, and may she, your beloved Mom, sing with the angels, move freely about without pain, eat her fill, and then some, and not ever feel too tired to dance. I'm saying a prayer for you and yours. Hugs, hunny. 🤗🖤
ChampagneOnIce · 46-50, F
I'm so very sorry. 😢
marsbar · F
I’m so sorry to hear that. At least she’s not suffering anymore. I’m sure you have many fond memories of her that’ll keep her spirit alive. 🌺
romell · 46-50, M
my condolences brother
Silentspectator · 41-45, F
Celebrate for her pains ended for her & let her physical absence not make you suffer.
*Strength*

I Lost My Mother to Cancer
Categories: Cancer, Health, Loss in the Family, Parenting and Family

Today, this morning, August 26th, 2018. I'm ... | I Lost My Mother to Cancer | Similar Worlds