I Am A Christian But Im Not Perfect

"It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man." For you who are His, whatever happens or is happening, do not leave God. Do not forsake the Lord (whom is salvation). When your heart is in your mouth and soul is sore & w...
2
|
The good Lord gave me a revelation just the other day....A couple of years ago I was being read by a false prophet psychic against my will, and she brought up all kinds of sins that I had committed throughout my life...At that time God revealed to me...
2
|
I do my best to follow the spirit of Life, and love people....All people, friend or foe.....I am happily married and my husband is my best friend and lover, everyone else is my brother and sister in Christ....I get accused of being in love with other...
3
|
Dear God, let me start off by saying that I am so in love with you......But what I really want to say is thank you for the greatest adventure of my life, filled with miracles, wonders, love, pain, healing, good guys and bad guys, heaven, hell, madnes...
5
|
I want to love all people like I love myself, to be friendly to all, even if we disagree or not...I want to treat rude people with respect while protecting myself by walking away...As a married woman I don't want to waste my time with wrong moti...
5
|
What good is it to gain the whole world and to forefit your soul....You are the light of the world, a city built on a hill cannot be hidden....Godly sorrow brings forth repentance, and leaves no guilt, worldly sorrow brings forth death....God is watc...
4
|
I saw my past yesterday, it brought back a flood of memories with it, and I wanted to defend myself, but he already whispered what I would have said....Truth be told I wanted to be myself and somehow fix my mistakes by talking it over with him, I wan...
4
|
Lord I sinned once again, for that instant gratification but after I was filled with sorrow. And I wonder to myself is this who I truly am, and I can't help but to think yes...it must be because it is continues, then I realize that it's not...
2
|
The good Lord always takes me on some kind of adventure....I would like to find a home church and grow in the faith and make a few friends. My old church was left to fend for itself and was overtaken by the women, I want a church that is rooted in bi...
7
|
All hell broke loose, feelings got hurt, reputation got destroyed, friends were lost, and in my discontentment I have fought hard to keep the faith....God's ways are not my own, things didn't work out the way I had hoped, but who am I to ge...
4
|
I completely believe in God's word, but I am questioning what I want out of faith vs. What God allows in my life....I am far from perfect and I feel bad but I have a beef with God about a few things.....Even though I still love Him, I don't...
4
|
I have been struggling with my place in Christ for the last couple of years...Truth is that I want to live a godly life but I haven't got a clue as to what that looks like yet. I believe that I have a form of godliness but I am still struggling ...
2
|
If you know me you will get the joke. Albeit not a very good one.
0
|

I Am A Christian But Im Not Perfect

I Am A Christian But Im Not Perfect (Page 2) | Similar Worlds