I Am A Christian But Im Not Perfect

I should just let go of the past, what happened at my old hospital, it's been going on five years now, but I want to keep what Jesus did for me. I should just let go of my old family doctor, I haven't seen him in ages, there is no use in ho...
0
|
This is the more poetic way of acknowledging that I can be a tremendous hypocrite: claiming to believe, and genuinely believing, and then struggling...again...and again...with putting that into practice. It's very easy to say that 'being a...
22
|
If you are a Christian who thinks they are perfect, or indeed better than other people, then somewhere along the line you missed the point.
5
|
March 1st is St David’s Day. But my country is not big like Scotland or Ireland. You can’t type in St David like you can St Andrew or St Patrick. But we celebrate a lot. But next week is half term. So in school today we had Eisteddfod. Every class h...
1
|
The man that I've been interested in, God has warned me is nothing more than temptation and a heart breaker. At least that's all of the fragrance of life that I've been getting, so I'm going to trust in Jesus and give up now.
4
|
Blessed is today....First off God provides, I went to the bottle depot to recycle my bottles and enjoyed my chat with the new owner, I was so impressed with her and helped her sort the bottles and I think she gave me an extra $10 for my bottles, for ...
0
|
I just need to seek Gods will for my life, based on all I know. Some of my knowledge is a little foggy, either I've forgotten what I knew based on the teachings of the scriptures, but little by little God is speaking to me through His prophet Dr...
1
|
Why I was so angry with God....Because He inspired movies about my world, taking everything into account all that I seen, all of my dreams, things I've said, where my heart was, everything....I see myself and my family in every character, I see ...
3
|
I am keeping the faith......No more being angry with God.
5
|
None of us are. And if we were, we would have had no need of Christ's wonderful -- indeed perfect -- sacrifice.
17
|
no-one is!
6
|
...and I answer frivolous questions here. But my soul runs deep with insight I have no business claiming as my own. Jesus has changed me, but I am still human (as well as a bit mischievous, as far as humans go). I want to be accepted despite and in s...
9
|
So I guess I will lead with this because God himself knows I am in constant need of help. First off I am a "Baby Christian" but according to everyone I meet my testimony/salvation story is quite unusual. So I came on here to be all of me an...
4
|
Looking forward to church tomorrow. Always a good day when you can go worship with friends and family.
7
|
I am going on my first mission trip next month. It will be my first time ever without being with my husband and kids. I'm excited for the opportunity but also a little nervous.
5
|
Heard this joke at church yesterday: Parents pick up their two children from Sunday school and they see that their children are crying. They ask their children why they are crying and the oldest answers: "The teacher said they are going to ma...
5
|
If I was perfect, I wouldn't need Christ.
6
|
Back in 2000 when Jesus redeemed my soul from the pits of hell, he gave me the gift of the fragrance of life, which is a fragrance that highlights my thoughts.....It always encourages me to love and to have hope even though I get dissapointed.... lik...
2
|
I strongly believe that the bible is the word of God, I have always been a black and white All or nothing Christian. But I am tempted to embrace a grey area. You see I'm lonely and want to make friends because all of my other friends moved away....
4
|
CONTEMPLATE DAVID'S EXUBERANT DECLARATION OF FAITH! Psalm27  1. The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked came against me To eat up my flesh, My e...
4
|

I Am A Christian But Im Not Perfect

I Am A Christian But Im Not Perfect | Similar Worlds