I'm Just Saying

She weaves her words with skill
And such artistry...
If the threads of her imagination
Were taut , and gently strummed...
She would create a symphony!
There are shadows that hide her
Bright lights that blind and drive her underground.
She knows the true depths of the stagnant pond
And she knows the shallows where the old trout will one day be found...washed up, beached and floundered.
6
|
MoonlitWildflower · 36-40, F
Ah, this is awesome too! This line brings tears though....

[quote]And she knows the shallows where the old trout will one day be found...washed up, beached and floundered[/quote]

I most definitely know fighting those stagnant waters trying to drown. I was happy to be there when those melancholy tides washed you ashore without an anchor and I always will. It humbles me so that I could bring you some light in the days of old. I didn't even realize i was! I told you I'd do it again, as I know you would do the same for me. I take this opportunity to thank you for your blessed friendship as well, you're the most tender hearted soul i know of... Also remember, you now have a voice; ROAR!

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/97/63/05/MoonlitWildflower-mYX66jI5nO8xu9B.jpg]
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/83/88/84/Littleboxofsecrets-p2SIfc68vQFcts9.jpg]
Dayvee65 · M
[@584388,MoonlitWildflower] Thank you . I don't have much of a voice, but if you say ROAR...you might hear a meow fro me. Lol
MoonlitWildflower · 36-40, F
[@118203,Dayvee65] In all of this, I forgot to address your compliments about my writing til I read my other buddies comment. I truly appreciate it although you're the poet and word Master, I merely [i]write[/i] stuff.

That last part just caught me by the throat because writing is superficial compared to helping a soul, a most precious one. All because i care and have a reply you gave Willow engraved in my head. I'll cherish all your kindness forever, you've also billowed my sails too ya know.😉💝🤗

Now here kitty kitty, meow since you can't roar...😏
DigitalByte · 46-50, M
Yup gotta agree with ya on this. There ain't no-body yeah no-one that can write like her. Sensual intelligence 👍️✨

I'm Just Saying

She weaves her words with skill And such artistry.... | I'm Just Saying | Similar Worlds