I Love My Mom and Dad

Love is not good enough of a word for how i feel for them. We have lost so much but they still make sure we are safe and comfterble and as happy as possible. If i could grow up even half as amazing as then i would be happy. Anyone that say they are b...
8
|
Love them! My Mom calls me and my brothers non stop, one of my brothers said to me do something, so I signed her up to be a volunteer on a suicide hotline, we laughed so much but she was really mad
2
|
When your mum points at you and uses your full name
20
|
They both helped me a bunch today. They realized I was in a big mess and they worked together to help one of their baby Cubs. My dad is stubborn like me and my mom is as caring and sweet as can be. I'll love you both forever.
5
|
I Hate Cards!... Anyone who knows me KNOWS I hate cards! I think they are a waste of money, just meaningless pieces of expensive cardboard! Why do people feel so pressured to buy these stupid things? More importantly, why do i have to feel obligated ...
1
|
When your dad brings you a rose mid workout. Just because. 💜
12
|
I have to wake up earlier. I am a spoilt brat. ego. but, I love my parents. I want to make em happy. I want to be their cutest, loveliest , happiest daughter. and I want them to be proud of me. i want them to be happy with me. smile when seeing. ...
0
|
They are my everything. Literally I wouldn't be here now to post this without them but if I was born even to someone other, I think the situation now wouldn't be the same as it is now. I know no one other could love and do for me and my br...
0
|

I Love My Mom and Dad

I Love My Mom and Dad | Similar Worlds