I Admire My Mother

I've always admire my mama. She was always there when we needed her. She was there for me when I went through puberty and girl things, we had a LOT of mother and daughter outings which I really enjoyed. I miss doing that with her. She taught us ...
0
|
Something isn’t truly lost until your mother is unable to find it.
7
|
My mum split up from my dad when I was 7 years old. I was too young to understand why, but I know that he would shout at her and he would sometimes shout at me too. I never noticed any violence, and my mum has never mentioned any, so I really do hope...
5
|
I truly admir my mother. To the rest of the world she may not seem like mother of the year however they haven't seen what I've seen her accomplish. Her heart and soul has been devoted to nothing but me and my sisters. No matter how little s...
4
|
This picture was taken the day before a long journey began. My mum’s first session of chemotherapy took place the following day after her surgery was unsuccessful. We were sadly told that she could be terminal if her treatment does not work. They fo...
27
|
Seeing my mum bald for the first time is the weirdest experience. I love her so much.
4
|
My mother always told me because you are a female and a minority you are always going to have to try harder in everything you do. She taught me to grow inward. She taught me to be strong but also scared. To see the world behind a bullet proof glass. ...
8
|
The older I grow, the more I realize that my mom is indeed my best friend, my guiding light and the source of all my happiness. Words are not enough to express how thankful I am for having her. She has pushed me so hard to reach my dreams and make m...
9
|
Thank you for always watching over me & letting me know those soft, gentle breezes were you. There to guide me & show me the right ways to go. To all mother's and to all the father's who have had to be both a mother and father, ...
13
|
Happy Mother's Day
13-15
5
|
I miss my mom. She died a year ago today. Its ironic for me that she died on May 4th. The reason why is it is Star Wars Day. It was her favorite movie. To all of you who have lost loved ones, you have my sincerest condolences. So in mom's ...
12
|
She is the most wonderful, caring, loving and selfless person I have ever met, She is fully of wisdom. She is always willing to help physically, emotionally and financially. She is angel sent from above for us her kids. I love you big mommy.
11
|
It's only when you're an adult that you fully appreciate what you made your parents put up with.
15
|
I love you, mom. You were only 16 when you had me. I still remember the days when we used to barely afford dinner. It was only you and me, alone in that tiny room. Now you have your own business and you keep making me proud day by day. You will alway...
12
|
My mama has been supporting me ever since I came into this world. Her health has been slowly deteriorating from several problems. I'm finding this so hard to deal with and it's killing me deep inside.
4
|
I do not. When I have children I will make sure they stay healthy and never overweight because being an overweight child ruined the rest of my life even though I'm a normal size now.
0
|
She’s always there for me. If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t be where I am now.
11
|
My relationship with my mother was... complicated to say the least. The thing is, my mother had Paranoid Schizophrenia. It took a toll on every aspect in her life. Young me used to hate her for it. I used to tell myself,write in my diary, why is my ...
13
|
Sometimes you don't fully appreciate your parents until you're much older. That was definitely true in my case.
6
|
She has always been the anchor around which we have ridden out each storm that affects the sea on which we live. She has a calmness, resolute and sure.
2
|

I Admire My Mother
Categories: Motherhood, Parenting and Family

I Admire My Mother | Similar Worlds