I Admire My Mother

Even though my mom isn't the same person like she used to be, I've always admired her because she was strong determined hard-working and always taught us to stand up for ourselves, don't let anyone talk to us in any kind of way her or ...
5
|
She is my rock. Telling her that I was pregnant was one of the hardest things that I have had to do so far. She may have disagreed with my decision to keep my baby, but she is supporting me so much and I could not go through this without her. 💛
20
|
My mom is simply the best. I learned everything I know about being fabulous right from her. She is always immaculately well put together, keeps it classy when people try to take her down and she has this strong confidence you can't put a single ...
4
|
we may fight and argue sometimes. but in the end I am so thankfull for having such an awesome mom
10
|
My mum is the absolute strongest person in my life. She’s been through an abusive relationship; a divorce from my dad; and so much more. When she left my dad, I was eight months pregnant and couldn’t be moving houses in my condition. I stayed with ...
13
|
I've always admire my mama. She was always there when we needed her. She was there for me when I went through puberty and girl things, we had a LOT of mother and daughter outings which I really enjoyed. I miss doing that with her. She taught us ...
0
|
Something isn’t truly lost until your mother is unable to find it.
7
|
I truly admir my mother. To the rest of the world she may not seem like mother of the year however they haven't seen what I've seen her accomplish. Her heart and soul has been devoted to nothing but me and my sisters. No matter how little s...
4
|
This picture was taken the day before a long journey began. My mum’s first session of chemotherapy took place the following day after her surgery was unsuccessful. We were sadly told that she could be terminal if her treatment does not work. They fo...
28
|
Seeing my mum bald for the first time is the weirdest experience. I love her so much.
4
|
My mother always told me because you are a female and a minority you are always going to have to try harder in everything you do. She taught me to grow inward. She taught me to be strong but also scared. To see the world behind a bullet proof glass. ...
8
|
The older I grow, the more I realize that my mom is indeed my best friend, my guiding light and the source of all my happiness. Words are not enough to express how thankful I am for having her. She has pushed me so hard to reach my dreams and make m...
9
|
I miss my mom. She died a year ago today. Its ironic for me that she died on May 4th. The reason why is it is Star Wars Day. It was her favorite movie. To all of you who have lost loved ones, you have my sincerest condolences. So in mom's ...
12
|
She is the most wonderful, caring, loving and selfless person I have ever met, She is fully of wisdom. She is always willing to help physically, emotionally and financially. She is angel sent from above for us her kids. I love you big mommy.
11
|
It's only when you're an adult that you fully appreciate what you made your parents put up with.
15
|
I love you, mom. You were only 16 when you had me. I still remember the days when we used to barely afford dinner. It was only you and me, alone in that tiny room. Now you have your own business and you keep making me proud day by day. You will alway...
12
|
My mama has been supporting me ever since I came into this world. Her health has been slowly deteriorating from several problems. I'm finding this so hard to deal with and it's killing me deep inside.
4
|
I do not. When I have children I will make sure they stay healthy and never overweight because being an overweight child ruined the rest of my life even though I'm a normal size now.
0
|
She’s always there for me. If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t be where I am now.
11
|
My relationship with my mother was... complicated to say the least. The thing is, my mother had Paranoid Schizophrenia. It took a toll on every aspect in her life. Young me used to hate her for it. I used to tell myself,write in my diary, why is my ...
13
|

I Admire My Mother
Categories: Motherhood, Parenting and Family

I Admire My Mother | Similar Worlds