I Am Horrible At Math

Well, I'm prepared to fail this Calculus test. I just literally don't know anything about what we've been learning for the past month....
Calculus is tough. What specifically are you learning?
ShaythePanTransMan · 18-21, T
[@19840,MalteseFalconPunch] I've got a list of what's on the test:
1. Derivatives and inverses of trig
2. Exponential functions and derivatives and inverses of those
3. Derivatives of natural log
4. Logarithmic differentiation
5. Differentials
6. Related rates
7. Implicit differentiation
And yes, I understand none of those topics. Some I can probably bullshit since I'm cheating with notes written in my calculator, but...you expect me to correctly do a related rates problem? noooo.
[@961187,ShaythePanTransMan] Oh man thats a lot of things to not know. Shit. :-(
ShaythePanTransMan · 18-21, T
[@19840,MalteseFalconPunch] Exactly. I got a C on the last test...but I did understand basic things for that one. This one? I literally don't understand anything. It's actually I think okay if my Calc grade goes down to a D because my three other classes are either As or going to be As soon. Idk I absolutely need to keep above a 3.0 GPA for my scholarship. If I dip below that, I'll be put on probation for next semester, and I'm not sure if they'll let me have that financial aid for the semester

I Am Horrible At Math