I Battle Bulimia

I have struggled with bulimia for six years now, almost seven. If you struggle with it, and have only recently started, [i]please[/i] seek help for it. The damage it does is scary and oftentimes irreversible. I have improved so much over the years, but it can and very often does take years to heal from. I suffer from arrhythmia, my teeth are extremely sensitive and slightly discolored (though not nearly as bad as they could be from the severity of my case), and a lot of times, my throat just burns. I hope that whoever else on here suffers from it can get help as soon as possible. It is a nightmare.
3
|
VioletShadows · 51-55, F
You have overcome so much. I know how much of a battle eating disorders are, how difficult it is to see yourself as others do, and how difficult a healthy relationship with food can be with every meal- even when you've 'recovered'. It is also one of the most overlooked disorders. It's generous of you to encourage others and share your story. Once again, I'm glad you've survived.
Syktur · 22-25, M
I really appreciate this, thank you.

I Battle Bulimia

I have struggled with bulimia for six years now, a... | I Battle Bulimia | Similar Worlds