I Was Molested As a Teenage Boy

I was touched by a stranger at the bus stop on the way home from school. he touched my thigh and moved his hand under my shorts and placed his other hand under my shirt feeling my chest and nipples while trying to take off my shirt. I was so scare that I let my shirt come off and I ran home.
1
|
Joseph0723 · 36-40, M
Sorry that happened to you. But you did the right thing by getting out of there.
Estoypuber · 18-21, M
O la! You have had an almost similar experience, except for the kidnap and so forth. I had an anxiety attack when I saw this and threw up. I am SO glad that you got away. Why do those guys think its okay? Whats the matter with those monsters. How are they allowed to ride the bus, or walk the streets, drive cars? Why can't they be caught and kept away from kids? I'm
Okay, I can't do this. I just threw up again. I'm glad you got away. Bye.
Chickfowler · 18-21, M
I am so sorry that you had this experience. That must have been a very scary thing to happen to you, because you do not know where it could lead to or what he might have done if you had not gotten away.

I Was Molested As a Teenage Boy
A place for boys who have been molested to come together and share their stories and help each other
Updated: 1 yr ago
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

I was touched by a stranger at the bus stop on the... | I Was Molested As a Teenage Boy | Similar Worlds