I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things

I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
I know a kid that pronounces New Hampshire “New Hamster” 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂
14
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
My daughter and I had just enjoyed a lovely, bonding full, day traversing the rainforest in Scenic World blue mountains. On the trudge back to the town of Katoomba the subject of how similar we look came up. My little one said, "actually I...
11
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
When I let her sleep in my bed my little one used to say "mum can you please egg me" rather than spoon 😂
6
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
My little sister texted to tell me that the three year old is sleeping with her tonight. Apparently there is a witch in the poor little guy's room who won't stop touching his nose and also stole his imagination. Something tells me that his...
9
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
Parent to Kid: Hang up your coat Kid to Parent: Who was your slave before I was born? (source: Marshall Rosenberg)
5
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
Once upon a time, my pupil was nine years old. We were doing work in a math book and as far i remember we reached page 40. This kid was still at page 9. I asked him how much homework he should be dealt so he could catch up to the rest of the class. ...
3
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
(originally posted on EP June 4, 2012) A good friend was recently sharing some memories from her second pregnancy; she also has an older son, who was three at the time. One day near the end of her pregnancy, the baby was very, very active, and she ...
6
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
the phone rang and i took it, it was my cousin. " can you come over here tomorrow?" i really wanted to say yes but i dont have time and answered to him " no sweety, i dont have time, why?" the answer is because days ago was the...
11
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
An annoying workmate boasted that her son had told her she was a unicorn. "A rare and mystical creature." I asked my seven year old daughter if she could 'beat it.' She replied, "yes, mum. You vomit glitter and fart confet...
16
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
I found this on youtube, it was too funny not to post
5
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
One of my teachers in school told me today that a 3 year old boy called 'marlon'came upto her and said Mrs x these two boys called me 'marshmallon and it brought tears to my eyes'". She dealt with this but I think it was ve...
5
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
My 11 year old son got suspended for something that he said at school today.
0
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
We were visiting a friend who lived out of state. His property was about 5 acres so there was no fence around it or the house. The neighbors had a dog that would come over and visit the kids. We didn't really know anything about him until... my ...
5
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
The 3 years old nephew made me laugh with a cutest reply. Me: what's the difference between a girl and boy? My Nephew: (mulae pink baynain or bali blue ). Girls are pink and guys are blue.
4
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
I don't understand why kids always want to grow up and be an adult... 🤔 Some children seem to think you get more freedom as you get older, but really being an adult is extremely challenging and stressful for many. I would love to go back to my c...
7
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
After a couple of minutes of teaching my son how to write, he just stopped. I asked why he stopped, his answer was "My pencil got tired, see it won't stand up and go." Yup lazy pencil 😂
15
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
One day i was talking with my cousin, and he happily said " i have two girlfriends!!" I though wow, and asked him who they are, whitch he answered " you and ruth! " So cute <3
7
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
I love you so much Every day I'm away from you it breaks my heart And then I have to respawn Daughter, six at her nannas for three days during school holidays :))
20
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
My nephew (he's 5) is the cutest my name is Jessica but he calls me Jessia it's so cute when he doesn't call me Jessia it's so sad :(.
31-35, FMod
22
|
I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
We were going visiting grandparents and it was a long drive. I was impressed with how talkative my girls could be (I know, apples don’t fall far from the tree lol). They spent at least 45 minutes to tell stories, love stories to be precise, from s...
5
|

I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
Come On!! Add some LOL!!
Hobbies Jokes and Riddles

I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things | Similar Worlds