I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things

I'm in the middle of making a pattern right now (having to sit down every few minutes due to the pain), and this dad walks in with his daughter. She's about 8. They can see that I draw my patters on light brown kraft paper. I use a pencil,...
6
|
Once upon a time, my pupil was nine years old. We were doing work in a math book and as far i remember we reached page 40. This kid was still at page 9. I asked him how much homework he should be dealt so he could catch up to the rest of the class. ...
3
|
(originally posted on EP June 4, 2012) A good friend was recently sharing some memories from her second pregnancy; she also has an older son, who was three at the time. One day near the end of her pregnancy, the baby was very, very active, and she ...
6
|
the phone rang and i took it, it was my cousin. " can you come over here tomorrow?" i really wanted to say yes but i dont have time and answered to him " no sweety, i dont have time, why?" the answer is because days ago was the...
8
|
An annoying workmate boasted that her son had told her she was a unicorn. "A rare and mystical creature." I asked my seven year old daughter if she could 'beat it.' She replied, "yes, mum. You vomit glitter and fart confet...
16
|
I found this on youtube, it was too funny not to post
5
|
One of my teachers in school told me today that a 3 year old boy called 'marlon'came upto her and said Mrs x these two boys called me 'marshmallon and it brought tears to my eyes'". She dealt with this but I think it was ve...
5
|
My 11 year old son got suspended for something that he said at school today.
0
|
We were visiting a friend who lived out of state. His property was about 5 acres so there was no fence around it or the house. The neighbors had a dog that would come over and visit the kids. We didn't really know anything about him until... my ...
5
|
The 3 years old nephew made me laugh with a cutest reply. Me: what's the difference between a girl and boy? My Nephew: (mulae pink baynain or bali blue ). Girls are pink and guys are blue.
4
|
I don't understand why kids always want to grow up and be an adult... 🤔 Some children seem to think you get more freedom as you get older, but really being an adult is extremely challenging and stressful for many. I would love to go back to my c...
7
|
Lessons from a six year old.. One of my younger sisters is a nanny for family with two children. Both parents work, and don't have the time during the day to spend with their kids, so she was hired to do so. She told me about a walk that she wa...
9
|
After a couple of minutes of teaching my son how to write, he just stopped. I asked why he stopped, his answer was "My pencil got tired, see it won't stand up and go." Yup lazy pencil 😂
15
|
One day i was talking with my cousin, and he happily said " i have two girlfriends!!" I though wow, and asked him who they are, whitch he answered " you and ruth! " So cute <3
7
|
I love you so much Every day I'm away from you it breaks my heart And then I have to respawn Daughter, six at her nannas for three days during school holidays :))
20
|
My nephew (he's 5) is the cutest my name is Jessica but he calls me Jessia it's so cute when he doesn't call me Jessia it's so sad :(.
31-35, FMod
22
|
We were going visiting grandparents and it was a long drive. I was impressed with how talkative my girls could be (I know, apples don’t fall far from the tree lol). They spent at least 45 minutes to tell stories, love stories to be precise, from s...
5
|
My 3-year old niece is so curious about everything. She keeps asking questions about everything that she doesn't know. Her mother was telling me that their flight was tomorrow evening. So she interrupts us, and asks, "What is an evening?...
0
|
me and my girlfriend Jenna have 3 girls Katie who is 8 Jordan who is 7 and Alyssa she's a month old me and Jenna had to go to Atlanta to see her mom so my mom stayed with the girls so yesterday when my mom had to change Alyssa Katie asked my mom...
0
|
A five year old boy listens with immense concentration to his three year old cousin who is blabbering away earnestly. Then after the tirade is over, he turns to his father and says: "I don't understand what he's saying."
0
|

I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
Come On!! Add some LOL!!
Categories: Hobbies, Jokes and Riddles

I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things | Similar Worlds