I Am Allergic To Bullshit

I Am Allergic To Bullshit
Old thing but I just came across it. "Tim Burton blasted as racist for not featuring black or Asian kids in Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children" https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/tim-burton-blasted-racist-not-8971193 The story...
+ 4 13 replies 28 views Mar 1, 2018 |
I Am Allergic To Bullshit
Damn, I'm so sick of people who try to enforce their opinions of beauty ideal on others. I accidentally came across a profile of a girl heavily brainwashed by the Korean beauty industry. I know plastic surgeries and overpriced beauty products is...
I Am Allergic To Bullshit
I don't put up with bullshit and lies. If you're going to throw or drag me into bullshit, take it somewhere else!
+ 4 0 replies 1 views Sep 11, 2017 |
I Am Allergic To Bullshit
what makes physics law yet the dream state is an idea only of the being ....what makes a Fact?
+ 2 5 replies 5 views Jul 4, 2016 |
I Am Allergic To Bullshit
http://www.coachcalorie.com/food-advertising-tricks/
+ 0 5 replies 0 views Jul 1, 2015 |
I Am Allergic To Bullshit
Must share this video,for those who do not realise they are in a toxic relationship due to their naivety and low self esteem.Starting to acknowledge they do not deserve the bullshit they are being subjected to will hopefully give them the strenght to...
+ 0 0 replies 0 views May 15, 2015 |
I Am Allergic To Bullshit
+ 0 2 replies 0 views Apr 22, 2015 |
I Am Allergic To Bullshit
Pope Francis just came out with "choosing not to have children is selfish" and I say, having them in certain cases can be even more selfish!
+ 0 47 replies 0 views Feb 14, 2015 |
I Am Allergic To Bullshit
+ 0 2 replies 0 views Feb 8, 2015 |
I Am Allergic To Bullshit
Here she goes again,I can already hear that statement loud and clear.Lets not bother reading any further,that woman is full of bitterness,she is not giving herself a break,nor to us for that matter.We have ben told by several "experts" that...
+ 0 22 replies 0 views Dec 22, 2014 |
I Am Allergic To Bullshit
LOL!
I Am Allergic To Bullshit
Having had those kind of people in my life and having suffered accordingly,I hope this video will be of some help where help is needed.
+ 0 4 replies 0 views Sep 18, 2014 |
I Am Allergic To Bullshit
I really just need to get this off my chest: my niece is a total c*nt. End of story.
+ 0 7 replies 0 views Apr 6, 2014 |
I Am Allergic To Bullshit
An Interesting Debate.... This video tried to ridicule Science and Atheism supporters,but it only succeded in giving most of us a good laugh!.And at the end of the video here it comes!
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Sep 7, 2013 |

I Am Allergic To Bullshit
Other