I Believe In God

dannyppaul · 56-60, M
So you didn't get rid of the bong.
saintsong · 36-40, F
[@995072,dannyppaul] I don't own a bong
dannyppaul · 56-60, M
[@355536,saintsong] I hear angels sing when I hit that shit.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
Good for you. Now you need to get rid of the spirits that those objects brought into your home but did not leave with the objects.
pentacorn · F
i have every one of those things and more, except the empty dragon vodka bottle.

glad you're feeling better. :)
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
If these things bring you happiness then why do you get rid of them? Who cares if they're idols?
saintsong · 36-40, F
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] the crystal ball on my dresser kinda creeped me out every day I had placed another crystal ornament of horses next to it and the horse ornament would move sideways away from the crystal ball each and every day no matter how many times I would put it back in place....true story
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@355536,saintsong] Well I suppose if it was creepy then yeah, time to get rid of it. I had a poster like that, it looked like it was staring at me in the dark.
Pfuzylogic · M
I did something similar when I was inspired by a sermon. I trashed about 50 cassettes when I was in the Navy of alternative music that had obsessed my mind. This was in 1980 and helped me spiritually.
acpguy · C
You really need to rid yourself of the recreational pharma.🤣
That is so awesome! Congratulations 🎉 The angles are truly singing. 💖💖💖💖💖
eyeno · M
May the Lord bless you and keep you. (Luke 8:19-21)

I Believe In God
Religion