I Have Low Blood Pressure

Today I went to my cardiologist and she was happy with my heart, but not so much with my blood pressure. It should be 110 over 80 for someone my size, but mine was only 82 over 60. I'll have to discuss my meds with my general practitioner to se...
Is this a genetic problem that runs in your family?
Low blood pressure is indeed more common among patients with my metabolic disease than in the general population. But this is rather extreme, even for low standards.
Sorry to hear that. Yeah as far as I know low b.p is anything under 100/60 so your diastolic could be considered borderline. At work I handle medical records. Sometimes I come across young patients under 30 with heart conditions but most of the time it's congenital or genetic
comfi1 · 56-60, M
That is way too low and it must be affecting you. If one of your meds is causing this it needs changing.
Try salted peanuts 😈
I already eat 10-15 times the daily advised dosage of salt for a healthy person. That can't be too little. 😜
Take your meds well :)

I Have Low Blood Pressure

Today I went to my cardiologist and she was happy ... | I Have Low Blood Pressure | Similar Worlds