I Try to Be Kind to Everyone
DancesForJabba18-21, F Best Comment
I couldnt agree more. Maybe we place to high a respect in people.

Here鈥檚 something that I鈥檝e seen a lot that frustrates me:

[b]People[/b] We鈥檙e dying of a highly infectious disease. Why don鈥檛 they do something?!

[b]Government [/b] Okay we鈥檒l develop a vaccine.

[b]People[/b] Why is it taking so long? The government doesn鈥檛 care about us!

[b]Goverment[/b] Okay, we鈥檝e sped up the development, here is your vaccine.

[b]People[/b] No that was too fast. I don鈥檛 trust it!

[b]Government[/b] <facepalm>
[@981752,DancesForJabba] [c=#BF0080] You have nailed it. Love this 馃挄馃尯[/c]
DancesForJabba18-21, F
[@1196191,PrincessPinkLove] Thanks for the BA馃槝
[@981752,DancesForJabba] [c=#BF0080] you are welcome dearheart 馃馃挄馃尯[/c]

Strongtea18-21, M
Definitely
LandOfOz61-69, M
What pandemic?
Friendship0nlyPlease26-30, F
I agree
MOONAMONA8631-35, F
Then lead by example rather than preaching
KiarraF
[@1196191,PrincessPinkLove] I hope she does.I just had the need to defend the truth, dear friend鈽猴笍
[@543653,Kiarra] [c=#BF0080] you are kind and special 馃馃馃挄馃尯[/c]
KiarraF
[@1196191,PrincessPinkLove] Just like you! 馃槝馃
KiarraF
I absolutely agree with you! This is the perfect time for all of us, all the people around the world to join forces and support each other during these very dark times we are all experiencing. It is so wrong for people to behave in a horrible way seeing the pain and suffering so many are going through. I hope too that people find it in their hearts to be kind to others.
KiarraF
[@1196191,PrincessPinkLove] Feeling pretty is what we need to feel each day, made up or not 鈽猴笍
Ooooh that's a beautiful color! I love deep colors like that!

Well Princess, I have to go...but I do wish you a great and fun day! Hugs and kisses!

馃馃槝馃挄
[@543653,Kiarra] [c=#BF0080] aww thank you for a lovely morning! hapoy easter too! Enjour y our day, may it be sweet! Hugs and kisses 馃馃槝馃挄[/c]
KiarraF
[@1196191,PrincessPinkLove] Thank you to you too!Today is a very special day! Happy Easter to you, dear friend!馃挒馃馃挄
Love this. Everyone has become so hostile and I hate it. It's all about perspective...馃挆
[@1137766,DandelionWine] [c=#BF0080] Yessss! Thank you sweetheart 馃挄馃尯 im happy so many get me, beleive me, when i posted this, i didnt expect much![/c]
[@1196191,PrincessPinkLove] There are still beautiful hearts in some of us. That's why we should add more light to an otherwise dark world馃暞锔忦煠
[@1137766,DandelionWine] [c=#BF0080] Good hearts like yours too beautiful 馃槉馃馃挄馃尯[/c]
Bang5lutsM
When we are suffering a loss, with frustration and confusion we tend to lash out at those around us. Out of fear and because we don't know who is at fault. That's why the people causing the confusion, the fear, and pain will continue to get away with this type of tyranny.
blackcar26-30, M
People have always been garbage. People only care about something when it effects them and even then they will make up excuses for their behavior
OldMan7070-79, M
If you are comfortable with yourself, and you give a kind gesture to others, they will take notice and feel better for it and pass it on..

I Try to Be Kind to Everyone
Other