I Try to Be Kind to Everyone

Post Rating Level: | | | |

It's pretty easy really! Just take yourself out of any equation.
8
|
I go beyond kindness sometimes and will literally put others before my own wants and needs. I think I fear being abandoned by the ones I love. I need to work on this. I know that if someone is being a jerk and leave because I get upset, or get upset ...
4
|
It’s pretty hard nowadays when we live in a society that will shun you for having the “wrong opinion”
5
|
Remember today that a small gesture of kindness can really matter to others. We’ve got two women leaving work to pursue other purposes. Another woman’s daughter lost her child during birth this week. Lastly a child here had her first seizure with a w...
7
|
There are all sorts of "friends"....many kinds of connection. They are constantly changing. But one thing for sure, once the role of that particular friend in the journey is finished, the friend has to go. When you meet again, you cannot e...
4
|
I believe that if you can't have a kind word for people then it's better to say nothing at all Love from Jen xx
8
|
I thought it was another one of those work related "round- table discussions."  I didn't want to go because my introversion as always got the better of me. I had forgotten about the  invitation, until the phone rang. It was the host re...
7
|
I think SW could be a much better place if people just ignore (or block, if necessary) the members/posts they don’t care for rather than ganging up and bullying them... everyone should be able to freely express who they are (within legal limits, obvi...
26
|
It's not easy but I manage. I think. I hope. Maybe. 😚
1
|
I'm always spreading kindness to everyone, because you never know what someone is going through. Someone else's problem could be bigger than your own.
2
|
It’s tough though. Some people aren’t worthy of kindness.
7
|
Do you know what suspended coffee is? The evening felt so good. Just spread kindness. Happy weekend.☺
4
|
16
|
I try to be very kind and caring towards others. I however feel that it’s never reciprocated. I’m always nice and try so hard to be there for others but when I need people the most they seem to never be there for me.
1
|
Sometimes kindness isn't sweet and nice, though. True kindness is thinking of what is best for the other person. As the saying goes, sometimes you must be cruel to be kind. Sadly, the other person may never realise that you meant it kindly, but ...
7
|
The man on the corner, love-beams shot out like light through his wobbled teeth with his smile. Standing in front of him felt like a trance of overflowing compassion. My son and I walked away, and as we stood at the corner waiting for the light t...
6
|
I do try to be kind to everyone and give everyone a chance especially on here. But some people are just too much. All I ask is for people to put even the slightest bit of thought before they send me a message. Just think would a girl want to hear tha...
15
|
Last Saturday, baked with love mini carrot cupcakes frosted with cream cheese. It was meant to surprise an old lady who lives all alone, on her bday. 😊 The smile you get in return is priceless.
4
|
If you are kind drop by and say hi....This will be my Whiteboard for all who are needing a place to sit and relax and just want a chat.
100+, F
73
|
Kindness. It's a free gift you can give, there isn't a cost to it, but thought and empathy. Try to be contagious in it.
3
|

I Try to Be Kind to Everyone
Categories: Other

I Try to Be Kind to Everyone | Similar Worlds