I Try to Be Kind to Everyone

I think it's so important to approach people with kindness. Until they tell me, I don't know what they've been through and we all suffer loss and sadness at some point during our lives
9
|
It doesn’t always turn out great... Some people are just assholes and kindness isn’t always the answer with those people.
9
|
When someone you don't know, likes ( hearts ), a bunch of your posts / comments the last 48 hours, and then you discover they have blocked you, and your like, 'Huh?!' I'd kinda take offence but I don't even have know the per...
1
|
If you can't be good to others, just don't be a source of profound immorality for them.
2
|
I believe it's a better world everywhere if we all do.
13
|
Good morning everyone I hope you all have a good day
2
|
hey guys:) im Mika. i have a weird story for a girl at my age:) i opened this account becasue many people (mainly from my country but also from other places) were curious about how is it to be a female commander of a combat unit of male soldiers whil...
0
|
It's pretty easy really! Just take yourself out of any equation.
8
|
I go beyond kindness sometimes and will literally put others before my own wants and needs. I think I fear being abandoned by the ones I love. I need to work on this. I know that if someone is being a jerk and leave because I get upset, or get upset ...
4
|
It’s pretty hard nowadays when we live in a society that will shun you for having the “wrong opinion”
5
|
I think SW could be a much better place if people just ignore (or block, if necessary) the members/posts they don’t care for rather than ganging up and bullying them... everyone should be able to freely express who they are (within legal limits, obvi...
28
|
It's not easy but I manage. I think. I hope. Maybe. 😚
1
|
It’s tough though. Some people aren’t worthy of kindness.
7
|
16
|
I try to be very kind and caring towards others. I however feel that it’s never reciprocated. I’m always nice and try so hard to be there for others but when I need people the most they seem to never be there for me.
1
|
Sometimes kindness isn't sweet and nice, though. True kindness is thinking of what is best for the other person. As the saying goes, sometimes you must be cruel to be kind. Sadly, the other person may never realise that you meant it kindly, but ...
7
|
I do try to be kind to everyone and give everyone a chance especially on here. But some people are just too much. All I ask is for people to put even the slightest bit of thought before they send me a message. Just think would a girl want to hear tha...
15
|
If you are kind drop by and say hi....This will be my Whiteboard for all who are needing a place to sit and relax and just want a chat.
100+, F
73
|
Kindness. It's a free gift you can give, there isn't a cost to it, but thought and empathy. Try to be contagious in it.
3
|
It costs you absolutely nothing to smile at a stranger, to say hello, or to just be a genuinely nice person. I know we all have our own moments of high stress when we snap at someone we shouldn't. It costs nothing to apologize. I promise you you...
20
|

I Try to Be Kind to Everyone
Categories: Other

I Try to Be Kind to Everyone | Similar Worlds