I Lol

What Does It Take To Get Nominated For A Nobel Peace Prize?

It's simply an outrage, as some would point out, that BLM is nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Only if it actually means anything, or that literally millions of individuals are not authorized to nominate someone for the Nobel Peace prize. They are and it does not make one bit of difference.

But this is the time of the year when the NY Post is either elated that someone it likes, such as Trump, is "nominated" for the Nobel Peace Prize, or outraged that someone it detests (BLM) is nominated for a Nobel peace prize. All the other right wing media will chime in, I'm sure.

Which reminds me, I will be tweeting my BLM nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize to the Nobel Committee. I am, after all, one of the millions of people eligible to nominated someone or some organization. And it would still mean absolutely nothing.

Yes, this is how exclusive/coveted these nominations are.

Smoke'm if you got them people, your fake outrage is noted, but as usual, it only shows how ignorant you are of the issue you're outraged about.
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
Smh...I thought only people are nominated for this prestigious award.

I Lol