Have you ever had piercings u wanted but ur parents forbid u to have it?馃槒馃槒馃槒

for me its having belly button piercing馃槈 back in middle school i had this friend who was a literal party animal that had her belly button pierced at 14馃槂 She always liked to wear crop tops and belly shirts that showed off her piercing and she'd always get the attention from the boys馃槃 so naturally it wasnt long before i wanted mine as well馃槅 i even wanted to step up a notch by having a cute small pendant dangling off from my pierced belly button lol馃榿 In the end I had countless real bad arguements with my dad over this and it took quite a long time before i finally gave up lol馃槀馃槀馃槀
mad20503931-35, M
[@19085,Waymore] it's a asian thing..only "bad" girls do that...my sister had a huge fight about lipgloss at 13
mad20503931-35, M
the trick is to go for something big like a tattoo then settle on the bb thing so your dad feels like he won
LeaDhelani18-21, F
Yes ive got a nose ring right now but he doesn't know it yet...I am quite scared actually but it's done !
A belly button ring. Which I eventually got, got bored of, and let close.
tinneasmara70-79, M
Piercings are for idiots
LeaDhelani18-21, F
[@1185010,tinneasmara]

I Like Dressing Up
Other