I Think Poetically

~ Destiny ~

Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny — he has something to fulfill,
some message has to be delivered, some work has to be completed. You are not here accidentally — you are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you. The whole intends to do something through you.....

Osho
MysteriousMan · 26-30, M
So are you Hindu ? You believe in Osho ?
MoonlightLullaby · 41-45
[@1194900,MysteriousMan] Nah. It's just something that resonates with me, so much of his work does. I tend to follow the theory of everything happening for a reason, although it may not be clear until the dust settles. Remember me mentioning cosmology too; all is, as it's already written in the stars. It's up to us to find the answers.😉✨

So glad you decided to stay, btw..🤗
John01 · M
I've always loved Oshos understandings.
MoonlightLullaby · 41-45
[@1191483,John01] His work is very profound & prolific, yet simplicit in nature. 😊
John01 · M
[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby] Absolutely. He was big in 80s and many people flocked to hear him at his ashrams, as you probably know. I'd like to read a good biography about him. 🙏
MoonlightLullaby · 41-45
[@1191483,John01] Oooh, that would make for an awesome read indeed. If you haven't heard of Alan Watts, I highly suggest his books and videos. He offers great insight for introspection and that's something I can never get enough of. An example:

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21RwqnB8GrE]

Bukowski is another one that helps me gain greater perspective as well. One of my favorite poems:

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb07yIAKyuQ]
PuppetOnStrings · 26-30, F
Thank you for sharing 💜 ..
MoonlightLullaby · 41-45
[@180839,PuppetOnStrings] My pleasure, beautiful one. I think we're both in search for our own answers, although I'd love to go back & begin again at your age. Sigh. I had it figured out at that time though, I just didn't expect those dreams to be stolen, and had allowed it to define me. I guess nobody's prepared for a do over. Someone special came along when I'd just given up. As he says, hope is eternal and all isn't really lost.

Cheers to forging new paths...🥂💖🌼
PuppetOnStrings · 26-30, F
[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby]

[b]To forging new paths![/b]

I Think Poetically